X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dm-HiddenSpaceRC1

Name:HiddenSpace
    Version:RC1
    Description:Watch your step or fall into the Abyss.
    Comments:My first completed map (if nothing game breaking is found). The most effective way to jump the curved wall is to double jump followed by a controlled dodge, the wall should guide you. I made sure the visibility was clear this time and focused a lot on the gameplay and special jumps so that everything flows.
    Screenshot:
    Credits:Me, Odedge (For his help on the forums and his modified jumppad), Robert Peloni(for his "Yuu's theme" track)
    Download:http://www.mediafire.com/?1kdmyzzzdin

Should I just call it final?
    Btw if you shoot a shockball towards the middle platform just before hitting the jumppad, you should be able to a shock combo whilst in air, right over that platform.

You can use the lift to get to the sniper faster, to get the invisibility or to get to the shock rifle platform fast.

Jump-pads also gives enough air control to dodge mid-air collisions.

Comment

Nice work, but:

-your screen does not gave me envy (screen is very important)
      -I sometimes fall when I take the invisibility (using the lift)
      (more platform would be welcome)
      -platform of the sniper is too large, too easily defendable unlike room of Rockets launcher that it is too small
      -too respawn point (i think) near sniper
      -gameplay is overall good
      -sky is really beautiful

Comment

100 % agree with bloodking ; this is a fun map but the picture dont make justice to it (that pict look like an "ikea" side board in kit and it s not easy to have an idea of what it represent); in fact it s good to show the layout of the map but it s not attractive for the eyes.....especially if u show nothing else ; some views of the sky or of more close areas had be welcome

thx f ur work

Comment

Originally posted by BloodK1nG View Post
          Nice work, but:

-your screen does not gave me envy (screen is very important)
          -I sometimes fall when I take the invisibility (using the lift)
          (more platform would be welcome)
          -platform of the sniper is too large, too easily defendable unlike room of Rockets launcher that it is too small
          -too respawn point (i think) near sniper
          -gameplay is overall good
          -sky is really beautiful
          Thx for feedback, will post more screenies when I get time although it's hard to make the map look good without any motion...

I'm thinking of making some kind of anti camping system for the sniper area, have and idea what I want to do, just don't know how to implement it...
          Although the shock rifle is a decent counter to the sniper along with lockon rockets, secondary flak from the bottom or using the lift to get in a good position to kill, you can use the lift to jump on the sniper platform too to ge.

When you take the invisibility you must choose to land on the left or right platform (to confuse your opponent a bit). That's the easy way, landing on the shock platform is risky and harder.Not recommended unless you commit to it.

Comment

Working...
          X