DM-ToxicWorks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-ToxicWorks

Lot of changes with this newest version. Another pass of lighting was done to break up the orange light a bit more. One thing that does need testing is the kismet for the control room. So let me know if you are having issues with it. After the first use the room should be locked for about 5 minutes, then it should open back up again.

Features
    *Ability to gas everyone in the level is now working!
    *Did a more detailed lighting pass
    *Lots of kismet scripting for gas events, post processes & lights.
    *All kismet should be working.

ToxicWorks Beta1 Download

hm...that doesn't look like a good flow...maybe it would be a good idea to connect the shockrifle- and flakroom with each other, so that the control room is not as easy to defend...and put a weaker weapon in there. It would be way too inbalanced otherwise. You could also make another area above both rooms connected to the link gun room, so that it is possible to run in circles around the map^^

Comment

Control room is going to be on a timer and locked at the start of the round. Going to put a little light over the top of it red when its locked green when it can be accessed. If it's green the player can open it but it will sound an alarm so other players know its opening up. Then once inside the player can flip the switch to turn on the gas and get the kill points. After the gas has ran it's course the player inside will be teleported outside of the control room. So he can just not camp inside.

Comment

Playing around with some lighting and over all style of the level. Will be in future beta release.

Comment

definitely too much of that curved LT pillar

Comment

Looks nice. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Little update playing around with getting some variation out of the rooms. oly142:

Comment

Updated see first post

Comment

last picts looks nice ; i m not a fog addict but i must admit that it fit like a glove to the place

Comment

Beta 1 released see first post for download

Comment

Looks good, but the orange fog/scene effect is overdone and there's too much bloom. You should mix the orange setting of the map with different colors, light blue would probably be the best way to go.

I'll try it out tomorrow to see if I can give you more feedback/suggestions

Comment

I do get where you're coming from with the orange. However if you take a look at the atmosphere of the level. The sky is an orangeish storm, and the yellow and orange light coming off the other buildings, is being reflected in though the glass windows of the level. If I was to change the color pallet to a blue inside it would not make sense with it being dark outside with the light of other buildings coming though.

Comment

Another update to the map. All kismet working and lighting pass worked with more. Keep the feedback coming everyone!

Comment

Working...
                          X