Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Tobiaz pics and download UPDATED!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Tobiaz pics and download UPDATED!!!

Name: Tobiaz
    Version: beta 3
    Compatibility:titan pack
    Description: 6-10 players, just is a map to do a lot of walldodges to catch the items or ur prey quickly example:

Comments: this map is focused on the melee at close range
    Screenshot:

changed the lighting, changed the geometry of the flak room, changed the position of the jump boots. and fixed problems of colision in some meshes.

Credits:EPIC, Shoot_You_Down for and me
    Tip: Tobiaz is the reverse of Zaibot XD
    Download:[http://www.mediafire.com/?4tttrydueag]

looks like nice work already^^
    Did you consider that one can only dodge once after one jump (except with a mutator)?
    The first picture is the best until now, but I'd be glad if you put some trims to the bottom of that fence, that looks kind of unnatural...
    And those brushes on picture 2, 3 & 4 definetly need some more work...You might take a look at DM_Nano by stevelois to learn a lot about meshing
    just make that look a little more detailed^^

Comment

Originally posted by Sp4der View Post
      looks like nice work already^^
      Did you consider that one can only dodge once after one jump (except with a mutator)?
      The first picture is the best until now, but I'd be glad if you put some trims to the bottom of that fence, that looks kind of unnatural...
      And those brushes on picture 2, 3 & 4 definetly need some more work...You might take a look at DM_Nano by stevelois to learn a lot about meshing
      just make that look a little more detailed^^
      thanks for the advice mate . but I do not use any mutator to make these jumps, is somewhat similar to what is in the initial part of this video: http://www.xfire.com/video/e5bd2/]

Comment

another pw3nage map

from the map master zaibot.

Comment

lol kirby im just learning but THX

Comment

Working...
          X