Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-WasteManagement[Beta1][Pics]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-WasteManagement[Beta1][Pics]

Name: CTF-WasteManagement
    Version: Beta 1

Description: An old waste disposal plant that was purchased by a large corporation to test the integration of advanced technologies with older equipment. The project was deemed a major failure, and was shut down mere months after its inception. Following a few minor modifications, it is now being used as a capture-the-flag arena.

Comments: My second UT3 map. Features three distinct paths between the two bases. While the middle path is the quickest way from one side to the other, it also leaves you the most vulnerable. The two outer paths are more roundabout, but possess items that will make surviving easier.

Any comments/suggestions/bugs/constructive criticisms welcomed, especially regarding item placement. Thanks!

Players: 8-16

Screenshots:

Download: http://www.filefront.com/15467189/CT...ent_Beta1.zip/

looks great,just gonna download and fire it up........

Comment

some of the screenshots look a little dark, contrasting your lights more might help

Comment

It is pretty dark, I was going for the whole atmospheric thing. Not sure what would be considered TOO dark, hoping to get some input on that.

Comment

maybe some bright lights scattered around your map may help with the atmosphere, much like i did in HealPod3

Comment

Working...
          X