• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I appreciate it, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Holy ****...That's literaly what I said when I opened this thread and saw the first picture.This map is beautiful,must download and try it out

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ancient Chinese secret. Lol, no actually what I did for the cloud shadows was make a
    cloud material that moves. Cloud texture + Panner and stick it in the emissive channel. Under usage in the material properties editor check busedaslightfunction. You have to have your material output into the emissive channel or it won't work. You then go to your directional light and there is a property in there labeled function. You create a new function and use the cloud material as the light function. A couple of things about light functions, first thing is that your light no longer outputs the color it has set in its properties. It uses whatever color is in your material. White = light on black = light off or whatever color you have set in your material. The strength of the light is dependent on the brightness of the color of your material. Also, light functions eat up a lot of performance.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hahha, oh man this one is sweet. How are you doing the cloud shadows?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I usually don't like asian themes but this looks very nice downloading now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New one uploaded.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow beautiful map !

can you upload to filefront too ?
    40 min to wait also get error

http://www.filefront.com/upload.php

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You're right, the uploaded one does crash. It's probably because I ended up manually deleting a bunch of unnecessary stuff out of the package before I cooked it. Going to recook, reupload and post a new link.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmm, just crashes my kit with a runtime error (?)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Holy Cr@p that looks awesome!! I will check it out when I get a chance.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    1 word "stunning"

Will give it a run this w-e

Leave a comment:

• started a topic DM-Koi (Pics) (Download)

DM-Koi (Pics) (Download)

Name: DM-Koi
    Version: 1.12
    Compatibility: Tested with Newest Patch
    Description: A lonely garden up in the mountains.
    Comments: v1.12 very minor update. Added brand new music to dm-koi dusk. Many thanks to Suneel for the new music.
    v1.1List of changes in this version include: Small performance improvement on the day map. New night map, which performs much better. Slightly dialed down the bloom on the maps. Moved around the player spawns and changed some of the weapons line up. Bot pathing has been improved. Removed all the collison barriers and replaced them with natural barriers, mostly cliff faces. Added redeemer to the road. You now have to dodge incoming cars in order to get the redeemer. Door to the house now stays open longer, you no longer have to dance with the door to get out. Couple other misc things.
    Screenshot:

Credits:
    Homepage:
    Download:
    DM Koi http://www.filefront.com/15362605/DM-Koi/
    Dm Koi-Dusk http://www.filefront.com/15691059/DM-Koi%20v1.12.zip
Working...
X