Permanent corpses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really fun.

Sweet mutator! I'm really get tasty about the dead bodies; they cannot disappear and remains continuously.

Comment

i have a question about your mutator; i can't get it to work with Titan.

when i run Titan with your mutator, one of two things happens; either it doesn't activate, or it does but prevents Titan from activating (ie; press R does nothing).

it's a great mutator and i'd like to use it more. thx!

Comment

The mutator Titan blocks many of the other mutators, we can make nothing to it

Comment

well in that case i wont use it. thx!

Comment

the Gibalicious Mutator does this with a configurable amount of time for the dead bodies, and many other config options regarding blood and gore... however, a low percentage of custom characters wont have gibs with Gibalicious (COG characters, Homer Simpson) but still worth checking out if you don't want the bodies to stay the whole match you can set the time.

Comment

PC:
              http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...=Corposiki.rar

PS3, euchreplayer23's cook, two mirrors:
              http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...posiki-PS3.rar
              http://www.ut3mod.com/2012/02/mutato...t-corpses.html (JAM file only)

Comment

hello! This mod is really cool.
                is possbile the permanent blood?
                would be even more cool to have a map full of bodies and blood haha

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_binky View Post
                  i have a question about your mutator; i can't get it to work with Titan.
                  That's a problem due to the custom UTPawn class. Both mutators, Titan and this one, are using a custom UTPawn. But you can only have 1 at a time.

Regarding blood and more:
                  Starship Ghost mentioned the Gibalicious mutator. That one will add more blood and more gibs, etc.. However, i tried it, but can't get the blood decals stay all the time (same as the gibs.)

I created a basic mutator for this effect. If will adjust everything Gore related so it stay permanently. In addition, it will check for performance reduction and remove some corpses, bloods and gibs. There is no compatiblity problem with my mutator (same as Gibalicious).
                  Check some screenshots of the alpha version.
                  http://www.mediafire.com/view/?o2t9lo5rnhkxj

The next 3 screenshots will show my mutator which is running along the Gibalicious mutator. 7 bots after 8 minutes.

Comment

omg that is unbelievably disgusting... so where can i download your alpha to keep gore permanent?

Comment

The question is when. . Need to fix/improve some functions.

Comment

lol, that is pretty funny screenshots bro. cool too.... but I can't see this not causing an FPS drop?

Comment

Since UT3 is using occlusion it runs very good. But i want to add something that the amount of gibs and blood decals are dynamically reduced if your computer has frame drops.
                          I need fix some bugs as not every blood decal stays (same for link'd skeletons, or goo'd bodies).

Comment

This is wonderful Mutator.
                            This Mutator teaches me the place where people die frequently.

I have a new idea.
                            This Mutator stops disappearance of dead bodies.
                            Next, please use the technology of this Mutator and make the mutator which stops disappearance of the scrap of a vehicle.

If a game advances, a map will become full of scraps and will be interesting.
                            If the passage of a vehicle is closed by the scraps, a foot soldier will play an active part.

Comment

"and will be interesting"

^^ more like -- will be full of scrap; awkward + clumsy and disruptive to gameplay flow

Comment

Haha, thanks for the mod !

Comment

Working...
                                X