No announcement yet.

CTF-Magma (Beta 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Thalos you are almost finished. Are you ready for your next project?

BTW, you have done phenomenal work on this one.

Comment

i just played this map and i really really really like it!
      its a bit narrow in the center, but thats ok i guess
      the only bad thing i noticed about this map is that a few times when i spawned i walked directly into the magma... it would be nice to have that fixed :P especially when Forced Respawning is on

Comment

This was certainly one of my favorite CTF maps, especially with the InstaGib CTF addon for UT2004. Glad you brought this here. Might as well get to work on an InstaGib Mutator here in UT3 so we can bring back the fun days.

EDIT: Ah yeah, exactly as I remember it...loads of tricks 'n traps, and plenty o' treats to go around...congrats on this one...I do believe you have successfully revived a bigtime classic here.

Comment

Originally posted by WedgeBob View Post
          This was certainly one of my favorite CTF maps, especially with the InstaGib CTF addon for UT2004. Glad you brought this here. Might as well get to work on an InstaGib Mutator here in UT3 so we can bring back the fun days.
          WedgeBob there is already a few different Instagib mutators for UT3. I prefer the Ultra Instagib but there is also a zoom instagib and there is is stock instagib that is provided with all versions of UT.

Comment

This looks amazing! Can't wait until I get my PC back and play this! I hope it has a good frame rate though, since it looks really detailed.

Comment

OK, maybe I'm commenting a little late in the game, but it seems to me the logical choice for the lightning gun replacement would be the new sniper rifle and that would solve any weapon placement/balance issues. Looks good so far though.

Comment

heres a ps3 cook - http://www.mediafire.com/?uxmzequlyw2

Comment

Working...
                X