DM-Malevolence [v0.9][pics][Beta 4]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey m8

Hope you'll be able to finish this remake. It's such an awesome map, plz, keep working on it !!!

Comment

Hi Guys,

I had honestly given up on this map after it had gotten corrupted way back. Then work, moving and PC problems pushed it WAY down the list of priorities. Real life can be can be such a cruel mistress! I may have some free time coming up this month which I could put to use on rebuilding the map from the parts I still have. You have been most patient waiting for the map to get completely finished. I'll see what I can do (Just because you asked so nice )

Comment

Originally posted by Barballs View Post
        Hi Guys,

I had honestly given up on this map after it had gotten corrupted way back. Then work, moving and PC problems pushed it WAY down the list of priorities. Real life can be can be such a cruel mistress! I may have some free time coming up this month which I could put to use on rebuilding the map from the parts I still have. You have been most patient waiting for the map to get completely finished. I'll see what I can do (Just because you asked so nice )
        Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by m^vl View Post
          thanks man!
          ... +1

Comment

It begins... again... and again... Third time better be the charm

Work has recommenced. Already I have and a corrupted map (PC crashed during save). Didn't let it beat me. Here is the unlit progress so far on the reconstruction:

Remaining:
            • remaining textures to be imported
            • correct lighting
            • finalize pathing

Comment

Good

Hope you will be able to pass trough m8 ! Best of luck, finger cross

Comment

Love this one. Made in more complex of the UT99 remake, looking forward for the final release mate.

Comment

Got an hour done today. All textures are in.

Remaining:
                  • correct lighting
                  • finalize pathing

Comment

Got an hour done today. All textures are in.
                    Most excellent!

Comment

I found an unproven method of returning cooked maps back to uncooked.
                      I am testing out some of the texture imports at the moment. If all goes according to plan I will be able to resurrect The original HD conversion I was working on. If that is the case. I will be releasing a dual package:
                      • DM-Malevolence - The classic map. Original Textures. Original Sounds, Mostly original Lighting & pathing.
                      • DM-Malevolence-se - My version of Malevolence. Slightly refined textures, Grounding the map within an environment But keeping faithful to the styling of the original.

Please keep fingers crossed

Edit: The map seems to have successfully cooked with the re-imported textures! I am now cautiously optimistic that I may indeed be able to salvage the original attempt!!

Comment

Checks watch... is it Dec 25th???

Comment

Still here. New Beta coming next week.

Comment

we stay tuned! +.+

Comment

SWEET
                              OMFG cant beleaf it
                              but you r the best

Comment

cmon ladies we will play this classic map!

Comment

Working...
                                X