Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT Custom Char: Freya

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, The face of this character ddn't come out like anted it to...I was trying to make her look like she had blue makeup on...Instead she looks like a Necrified chic...SO I re-textured her...Guys let eknow If U want me to go ahad and update the character with the new textures.
    :

Comment

Ok, I have to say good stuff, but you can do better. the ears need more definition, the forehead, needs some adjustment give her some eyebrows mold them if you have to. The hair, you can redo with alphas and such. If you are going to give her a scar? Best to also manually mold then into the facial features so one can see how the gash may have been give and hwo it was stiched up as well. Like I said you "are" doing good, you can just do better.

Comment

THx...I need to learn how to use alphasfor the hair...I know nothing about that forthe moment.

Comment

What about the Tut I gave you in the UDK forum?

Comment

looks like a tranny

Comment

Originally posted by suneel View Post
              looks like a tranny
              *Facepalms* Will the trolls never cease......

Comment

Originally posted by Jade-Phoenix View Post
                What about the Tut I gave you in the UDK forum?
                Oh that! I should check it out! Thx for rminding me!

Comment

No Problem I'm here to help as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X