Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT Custom Char: Freya

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT Custom Char: Freya

Name:Freya: Custom Character For UT3
    Version:1.0
    Compatibility:Unreal tournament 3 - P.C
    Description:THis is an Original Custom Character for Unreal Tournament 3
    Comments:Unfortunately no Custom FPS arms or voice-pack available yet...Physics is still not perfect.
    Screenshot:

Credits:Moi
    Homepage:
    Download:http://www.moddb.com/members/keltar3...tom-char-freya

Ok ok, you're getting better man. Although now we need to work on the mirroring and removing the weld seam on there. For the the arms there should be some shoulder armor plates for her. I'd see about maybe looking into applying a webbing array on her so she has a belt of sorts on her waist. Also get some soles/heels for her boots and lets see about getting some texturing done on those.Then just need to work on the texture work. You are improving though I can see that already.

Comment

THanks...ya, I saw the split...I'd definitely work on that for the final version

Comment

the hands are too big
        nice chare so far

Comment

You're right CC22, I just caught that the finger extentions are a tad longer than normal. Good eye.

Comment

she's got man hands

Comment

It' the rig I'm using to export...Ihaven't figured out how t properly scale the hands to it in a poportional manner...Oh btw...nice seinfeld reference.

Comment

Thats a man Baaaaabeeeee!

Comment

Screen shot!

U can definitely see the man-hands...man I need to work on that.

Comment

Progress Report?

How goes the study project Kelt'ar? I am itchin to get to test run her. Anything to update as of yet?

Comment

I'm learning UDK right now...It's an awesomely extensive engine...I haven't even scratched the surface yet

Comment

It seems you used the Male MasterSkeleton. That would explain the big hands. The female MasterSkeleton has smaler hands.

Comment

Ya...but I'm using maya...I only go Denny's rg

Comment

Lol ... I also use Maya and Denny's rig :P I have uploaded the UT3_Female rig for you (Maya Version 2010) UT3_Female.rar

Denny's rig has some nice features, would be bad to lose them. If you wish you can use Denny's skeleton and only move/scale the bones to fit the female one. But then you have to use a female FamilyID in the editor like: IRNF

There are other skeletons available in MAX format. To convert to Maya format you need to Export the scene as a COLLADA (.dae) file. And then import it into Maya. Pleas enable the fbxmaya.mll Plug-in in Maya before you attempt to import.

Comment

Thx, Invictra

Comment

Working...
                              X