• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Relic WIP (PICS) Beta Soon

Name:Relic
    Version:Late Alpha Early Beta
    Compatibility:PS3/PC
    Description:An old Temple lies in the Stormy Mountainside overlooking a calming Courtyard, once home to Ancient Battles and Sacrifice.
    Comments:Maps been in production for the past 10 months on and off 1 person team (me), looking to release this for PS3 as my priority, large map with outdoor and interior sections, lots of detail!
    Screenshot:
    Credits:GammaRay117
    Homepage:
    Download:BETA Coming Soon!
    Additional Screens: http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c8...elicpress3.jpg
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c8...elicpress1.jpg
    PS- Feel free to comment and provide feedback from the provided Screen shots, everything is subject to change, Also keep in mind the screenshots only show a TINY portion of the map theres alot more info to come!

UPDATE #1:
    Happy to Announce this Map will support DeathMatch at launch, Maximum allowed of course.

thoses pictures look really good ,especially the outside one( the first)
    the lighting is a littl' "uniform & sad" inside the structure,it need perhaps more contrasts : the two lights dont seem to generate light on the floor...imho...it s hard to tell from picts only

it looks more like an advanced beta than an alpha wip ....good work

Comment

Yep I'm incline to agree with Bl!tz here lighting is low inside.

Same more beta then alpha nice work

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments guys, lighting is my biggest issue, its my weakest point in the map. I am working to improve the lighting in some areas, one of them being the interiors. Keep in mind my computer is not optimal and the map runs WAY better on PS3 been playing it regulary on PS3, the colors pop out much more.

Comment

Looks good! It’s a pity to not publish it.

Comment

I took the liberty of sending a PM to the author of the map. Perhaps something will change in that matter? Depends on him.

Comment

Working...
            X