Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Joust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Joust

Name: CTF Joust

Description:The Secret Tokaido Gardens were a CTF training ground for Twin Souls competitors hopeful to enter the Liandri tournament. When the Necris invaded Taryd they uncovered the location of the sacred gardens and infected half of this revered arena, before transporting idols from their homeworld into the site. Now, whenever a Tokaido resident challenges one of their warriors the Necris allow the two parties to face off against each other within the gardens.

Downloads and Screenshots have been removed for amendments, the map will be released in the near future as part of a small map pack, sorry for the inconvience. This thread will be left open for suggestions and opinions on what you would like to see in the final version.

Heres the Link to the final versions thread
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...9#post27081069

looks very nice, better than my attempt to remake Joust (although I chose an entirely different setting)
    Try to upload the beta for testing...or maybe upload some more screens ^^

Comment

Beta en route (suggestions for sites other than Fileplanet welcome), more screenshots soon. As ever with my threads always keep an eye on the first post.

Comment

is that a sniper rifle or shock rifle on the right? oO
        It should be a sniper rifle xD or why did you decide for the shock rifle?

Comment

When the downloads up I test this one out for ya.

Comment

i actually played the UT2004 version yesterday :P
            i cant wait to play this one too

Comment

The installer is corrupt plus I don't know about installer I like the stand zip format.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerglings View Post
                The installer is corrupt plus I don't know about installer I like the stand zip format.
                +1 .........

Comment

The installer should be fine, can you extract the two files out of the rar archive. the installer should place the files in the necessary folders, do you have the ini, LOC and UT3 files where they should be. Has anyone not had this problem, let me know and I will amend asap. In regards to zip archives, they are well and good but RAR has slightly better compression, meaning you have less time waiting, and i use the installer for your ease and a slightly more professional look to my releases.

Comment

could you please offer this map seperately?
                    because if i download the mappack i will remove the other maps...
                    and it only takes me more time...

Comment

Okay, heres your replies thus far...

Originally posted by Zerglings View Post
                      I checked the installer from mediafire and it was corrupt, sorry about that, once I have finished work on the map fully it will post in the finals catergory, but will leave this thread open for input from fans of the map.

Originally posted by Coreper View Post
                      could you please offer this map seperately?
                      because if i download the mappack i will remove the other maps...
                      and it only takes me more time...

Firstly, all maps in the mappack I am working on will be released separately. Second, Even if I did include the other maps in the mappack why would you delete them without even knowing what maps will be in :S!!!

And finally, why has a single someone marked the map down in the poll, when they haven't even played it yet :S!!!

Here is the link to the new map pack thread:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...2#post27010202

Comment

Originally posted by snorkelbottom View Post

And finally, why has a single someone marked the map down in the poll, when they haven't even played it yet :S!!!
                        anonymous pool & rating star system...

lol m8.... when i have post my CTF-Dolmens alpha ; i had only the time to edit the post to add the D/L link and the picts URL the map was "one star"...noone was abble to have try it and more funny noone was abble to see the picts...2 minutes after starting the thread !

how s that possible no idea but that rating star system is the best way to "troll" a quality forum....really sad to know that only a bunch of wild children can add a negative preview with a simple click and hurt "mappers" and their work !....

...on the official Epics forum

Comment

+1

I got depressed after recieving the "terrible" star
                          Was honoured at first then looked at the caption..
                          Hell, it was beta 1

Comment

Originally posted by snorkelbottom View Post
                            why would you delete them without even knowing what maps will be in :S!!!
                            because i would only download it for this map :P
                            and i just checked the mappack out, and i gotta say, it looks much more promising than i thought, atleast when i look at the names

cause i remember Cybrosis, an awesome map from UT99 [i hope its the same layout :P]

i think it wouldnt harm if i'd check out the other maps too :P
                            atleast i know theyre of decent quality :P

Comment

Originally posted by Coreper View Post
                              because i would only download it for this map :P
                              and i just checked the mappack out, and i gotta say, it looks much more promising than i thought, atleast when i look at the names

cause i remember Cybrosis, an awesome map from UT99 [i hope its the same layout :P]

i think it wouldnt harm if i'd check out the other maps too :P
                              atleast i know theyre of decent quality :P
                              Thanks mate, when the maps are completed they will be uploaded individually with plenty of screenies for you to look at.

Let me now what you want and dont want on the new mappack thread guys, I'm using as a way of discussing qith fans of the map what they wanna see and what they dont

Comment

Working...
                              X