Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Lab_X83 Beta 2 PC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Lab_X83 Beta 2 PC

Map Name: CTF-Lab_X83
    Game Type: Capture The Flag (CTF)
    Player: 6-10
    Version: Beta 2
    Compatibility: PC
    Custom Content: No

Installaction:

Unzip file into

C:\Users\Yourname\Documents\My games\Unreal Tournament 2003\UTGame\Published\cookedpc\Custommaps

If the directory does not exist, create it manually.

Comments: It's my first map, beta version has still error but is playable. The map for 6 to 10 players

Screeny:

DOWNLOAD:

http://wrzucacz.pl/file/6951258397645

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjjjzyjmvrr

Enjoy

That map look nice dude

How come you mention "no custom content" when there isn't anything that look stock content in the pics ???

I know some players will have issue with the white coloring but I like it.

I add the map to my dedicated page & will try to give feedback asap

Comment

Nice work mate like the whiteness make it look space like if you know what I mean.

I try this now and report back later

Comment

Lab X(number): I was expecting Stalker This is sort of the opposite. Very nice looking though and out of the ordinary

Comment

Ill give this a go too, looking good mate. Keep it up.

Comment

Great work mate just one thing the AI act dumb.

Everything else is great shadows, lighting placements all good

Comment

Hi mate. Nice map, maybe a little bright for me though.

I noticed some texture issues with the glass etc.

You could get rid of the blocky look if you use sheets instead of the cube BSP that you have used. Once you place them, select them and convert to StaticMesh. You only have to make one and then you can duplicate it for the other windows/glass areas.
              You can use the same method for these floors and curvy walls in the pic below. This should optomise your map somewhat too.
              You can set the collision to bcollidecomplex instead of a collision model. This will let you keep the correct footstep sounds for the different materials.

Comment

Thanks all for testing, comments and sugestion its really help mi finish this map
                Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                How come you mention "no custom content" when there isn't anything that look stock content in the pics ???
                Its not true it's on DM-Carbon Fire is White robot factory i was using this content and created this
                level it costed mi lots work but is finish success

Comment

Originally posted by koala2283 View Post
                  Its not true it's on DM-Carbon Fire is White robot factory i was using this content and created this
                  level it costed mi lots work but is finish success
                  Wow, very impressive making that considering its a tiny part of Carbon Fibre you made it from, i thought it was custom too.

Really reminds me of Wall-e!

Comment

I haven't watched the wall e yet but i will

Comment

i was started convert BSP to Static mesch and now it looks ok but i have a question

on the screen there are SM two different colours, because one of them is partially hidden.
                      How could I change both of them on the same colour?

Comment

on the screen there are SM two different colours, because one of them is partially hidden.
                        How could I change both of them on the same colour?
                        Hum, it's probably because one mesh cast shadow on the second, if you don't need they cast shadow, uncheck the otion on the meshes properties, and you will obtain the same color

If you need they cast shadow, be shure they are correctly aligned both...

The design of this map looks cool

Comment

i was early uncheck the otion on the meshes properties and its no work

Comment

i was early uncheck the otion on the meshes properties and its no work
                            Ok, so maybe try to add a "environement light" with a short radius and place it so the mesh was touched at the best by this light and rebuild

Comment

Working...
                            X