X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlamesoFF View Post
    Worst model that I've ever seen.
    I would like to see you do better.

It's true is not the best model out there, but this guy is still learning and doesn't need people like you to put him down, at least he is doing something productive, what are you doing? sitting on your *** talking trash?. If he keeps practicing, he will improve.

Keltar doesn't need to be told his models are ****, he needs some constructive criticism/feedback to better himself.

@Keltar - Ignore people like this douche, just keep at it.

Comment

@ Zephyr & Nightflarer: Thanks, Dudes!

@ Flamesoff: I'm still learning, Dude!

Comment

>8^{

Originally posted by FlamesoFF View Post
        Worst model that I've ever seen.
        DUDE seriously ? "I" am sick to death of people bagging on this guy's work. I've already seen one admin "fix" one his threads due to trolling. We do not tolorate it here, so either take back what you said and apologize and go about your buisness or simply put "GTFO" because we do not now nor have really put up with trolls here evar. EDIT oh and NEXT time if you *get* a next time? Be constructive with what could be improved upon instead of acting like a Massengill product. Opps I missed the "banned" under his profile.

Comment

I'll like to give this another try...
          If anyone can rip Novas body from starcreaft 2, I'll remodel kerrigans head...

Ref:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Working...
          X