• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Custom Char: Cadet Sarah Kerrign

Name:Starcraft's Cadet Sarah Kerrigan
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility:
    Description: Cadet Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft includes: Custom voice, 1st person arms and goggles...
    Comments:My machine sucks, so if you download this and got screenshots, pls post them. I haven't got the physics worked out yet.
    Screenshot:

Credits:
    Homepage:
    Download:PC Only: http://www.moddb.com/games/unreal-to...sarah-kerrigan

Ok...I just upped the texture detail on my video options...(didn't know anbout that before...) Here's a screen shot.:

Comment

Ok which program did you use to build this with? Your Texturing and UV mapping what editor did you use? Reason being and mind you, I am not saying this is bad? In fact I see her as a pretty good 1st start. But there is a lot of room for improvement, Might I suggest hitting polycount for a little bit of a helping hand? the guys at polycount.com just to post these images up and maybe some before shots wth the meshs and such included to see what there can be improvments and such.

The base is great but armor, too glossy and shiny needs a bit of dirt and grime to it. Fingers seem a little bit longer than norm, might be the editor. The hair, its cool, I know there is a way to make it seem a bit more POW to it. Like I said its not bad especially if this is your one of your 1st attemtps? But you have room for improvements and seem to have the begginings of become a cool Modeler. Hoep to see more of this and your advancement in 3d modeling.

Comment

U are right...I still have a lotof learing to do...I used maya...and obviously, I didn't lay out the UV as clean as I should have, Hence the crappy glow areas...That's somethingI gotta take intoconsideration next time.

Comment

Hawt... =3

Comment

More screen shots:

Comment

EDIT and Ref Image

THIS BY NO MEANS IS MY WORK save for the editting I did on the mirroring of the 2 halves. I cleaned it up as best as possible. I do not have a Back ref to gve you because the artist never did one. I tried to contact him/her for assist you on this. I did the best I could do on getting something you could work with a bit more. I hope you're ok with it? Credit goes to Carmenmcs of deviantart.com I found her in the scraps pile. I also checked the usage on the image itself to see if there was a do not use on it. None marked. Honestly best one I've seen of her IMO.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks fo the ref...I'm still a noob so I guessI should'nt have gone for an established character...I will put some more work into it...If anybody knows of a good physics asset tutorial, pls let me know...Mine has a problem with the toe joints...when she dies, the right toe (I beleive) just deforms like crazy.

Comment

Physics asset tutorial as requested. Should prove useful to your needs. This character doesn't have to Sarah Kerrigan. She could be a Fictional Character from the SC Universe though. Might want to create a small fiction piece on her after the design and model work.

Comment

Impregnated and transmographied Kerrigan

Ok spent a little time on this and got her editted as the queen so if you wanted you could do a Zerg hybrid edition as well.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Now that's just intimidating...I'll think about giving it a try tho

Comment

Good, I am glad I could help out with some good reference images.

Comment

Worst model that I've ever seen.

Comment

Fed up of this kind of stupid malevolent comment !
                            Can you imagine, how far this guy come to create his model ? Of course you cant !
                            He is very brave, and he tries to understand. And later when he will know better how it works, he will be able to do better works if he wants.
                            And at less he will have learn something, and this is better than to be a judge doing nothing !

Kelt'ar best regards !

Comment

true !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X