X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Evergreen v1.1 for PC and PS3

Name: CTF-Evergreen
    Version: v1.1
    Description: Don't let the majestic trees and bubbling streams fool you. The trees are here for cover and the streams are here to slow you down so the snipers up in those lovely little treehouses can take you out. Have fun capturing that flag!
    Comments: Feedback is very much appreciated. Pathing suggestions would be more than welcome!
    Screenshot:

Screenshot 2
    Screenshot 3
    Screenshot 4
    Screenshot 5
    Credits: Thanks to Epic for the fantastic editor and assets. All level design was done by me.
    Homepage: http://www.pigsington.com
    Download for PC:

Evergreen v1.1 for PC

Download for ps3:

Evergreen v1.1 for PS3

*Changelog*
    • Replaced collision on many of the trees in gameplay
    • Removed collision entirely on trees not in play

Hi,

For SpeedTree collisions, it is recommended to turn collision off & make a approx blocking volume.

It look nice but there is to much bloom & DOF imo.

I don't have the time to check it now but I wanted to let you know about collision & my feeling about the general feel of the pic.

Comment

I'll test and see what I can find & wow thats alot of blur affect

Like steve said maybe turn the bloom down a tad.

Comment

tested PS3 version and it loaded in straight ctf, but it hung on the loading screen both times I tried adding mutators.
        In the ctf match I played, I thought it was a beautiful map, I really liked the visuals a lot... the only thing was that there was a lot of collision issues and the frames slowed a bit when I was carrying the flag... but it's off to a strong start.

Comment

Adding your map to a list of CTF map in the working atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Stromboli View Post
            tested PS3 version and it loaded in straight ctf, but it hung on the loading screen both times I tried adding mutators.
            Thanks for playing the map! Not too sure what the mutator issue is. Anyone have any ideas?

Comment

tested it some more, and it's just one particular weapons pack that it won't load with. I've got it to load in DM and with other weapon packs, so maybe it was just that. The frames are a tad heavy but it might just be a lot 4 the PS3 as it is one of the nicest looking forest environments I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Stromboli View Post
                tested it some more, and it's just one particular weapons pack that it won't load with. I've got it to load in DM and with other weapon packs, so maybe it was just that. The frames are a tad heavy but it might just be a lot 4 the PS3 as it is one of the nicest looking forest environments I've seen.
                Thanks a lot!

Comment

v1.1 is available for download. I fixed the tree collision by making custom blocking volumes for major trees.

Should play a little better with that fix.

Comment

ARF !

Dead link

Please, somebody can redo a link of download for this magnificent map?

Comment

Here you go!
                      PC: http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...F-Evergreen.7z (UPDATED LINK!)
                      Hmmm...can't find the real version 1.1 of this map, but that link I brought is version 1.0.

Comment

Hooooo.........

Great !

Many thanks !

Seriously ?

FilePlanet is going to close ?

It is really sad because it is a good site.

Comment

I haven't been able to download anything from FilePlanet for the past month for some reason. Can you upload it to another website please?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisl121212 View Post
                            I haven't been able to download anything from FilePlanet for the past month for some reason. Can you upload it to another website please?
                            Uploaded to (EDIT: UT-Files.com):
                            http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...F-Evergreen.7z

Originally posted by LordBret View Post
                            Seriously ?

FilePlanet is going to close ?

It is really sad because it is a good site.

Probably, yes. The closing of FilePlanet was officially announced last month.
                            GameFront's news article: http://www.gamefront.com/breaking-ig...se-fileplanet/ or see the noticeable message above the FilePlanet site.
                            PS: I think all files from FilePlanet are currently moved to someone else. I dunno where the files went.

Comment

New link of download :

Mediafire : http://www.mediafire.com/?aay3ed65ax2fk34
                              Files-Save : http://www.files-save.com/fr/downloa...09195a615.html

The map is really great, the environment is magnificent, and well thought, very beautiful texture..........

Personally I love it.

Again thanks to you Tux Android

Comment

Working...
                              X