• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-Trickierv3 (beta 1)[PC][Pics]

Name:VCTF-Trickierv3 (beta1)

Version:B1

Compatibility:PC

Comments:Ahh well, i havent been active for awhile and decided to release this map that i made acouple months ago that i never did really get around to releasing a beta. By that i mean i asked the folks at UTF to alpha test for me and i dont want there ideas to go to waste lol. They helped out alot with the alpha test so HUGE thanks to them . This map is a vctf spiritual processer to ONS-Tricky from UT2004. So yes, lots of trick jumps to do here! Also watch out for my next map which ill be releasing in abit, this is what ive been working on and off with, and just finished it today.

Screenshot:

Credits:Myself, Epic for the content from UT2004, and the guys at UTF(thanks for the help )

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nntjzhhjwym

awesome cant wait to try it

Comment

Looks awesome... are you planning a PS3 version because I trick on my hoverboard when there's nothing around... I'd have a field day on a map like this... cool idea.

Comment

Sweet, wish my ut3 was working, reminds me of the awesome ut2004 map!

Comment

nice you work on this map again

Comment

Cool. I was just missing your inspiriation map the other day. I think I was wishing some core map ... kargo maybe ... had a half-pipe in an entrenched road.

Comment

Looks nice, why dont u send a copy of the thread to the UTF forums?

Comment

Working...
              X