Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Stromboli View Post
    Any PS3 versions of this and/or blackrock yet?
    the first map that i will make for ps3 is the DM-BlackRock,
    I'm with a big problem in my pc I have to first resolve this before you start work, I believe I'll soon be working at full strength

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any PS3 versions of this and/or blackrock yet?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by VengenceBot View Post
    where did you get ur GoW content?? i found it once but was corrupt!!
    links would be appreciated.....

hey man link for gow content here
    the last time I downloaded, I downloaded without problems, the file was ok ,

and also have part of this content into a virtual HD
    here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Once there's a PS3 version, I'll definitely check it out and see if it fits in (all those maps were chosen for size as much as looks and performance. So assuming it's not huge with 20 vehicles everywhere, it will probably make it. I'm not really digging through archives anymore so additions will most likely be new ones. I have no rating system 'cuz if it's on the site it has the seal of approval... no scrubs on my site, that's why I made it. UT3mod had a busted mod that totally bricked all UT3 data and the game said I had to erase all game data (corrupt) or the game wouldn't load. Spent all day reinstalling, re-patching, titan update DL, and up and down stairs from CPU to PS3 reinstalling maps and mods. So I made a PS3 site where the friggin mods have actually been tested for performance and quality. But there's no snub if I didn't put someone's map there.. there's A+ stuff out there that just doesn't work at drastically reduced speeds with lower player counts (I play every one of those maps 8 player...)
    ok man, it took me to answer because he was not at home, was traveling.
    so I have been with the PS3 version, I'll post here in the forum and then you can evaluate,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by symphonyhell View Post
    you and this site are to be congratulated by good taste
    Thanks... rant edited

Leave a comment:

• replied
    where did you get ur GoW content?? i found it once but was corrupt!!
    links would be appreciated.....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Once there's a PS3 version, I'll definitely check it out and see if it fits in (all those maps were chosen for size as much as looks and performance. So assuming it's not huge with 20 vehicles everywhere, it will probably make it. I'm not really digging through archives anymore so additions will most likely be new ones. I have no rating system 'cuz if it's on the site it has the seal of approval... no scrubs on my site, that's why I made it. Dl'ed 2 many busted mods that totally bricked all UT3 data and the game said I had to erase all game data (corrupt) or the game wouldn't load. Spent all day reinstalling, re-patching, titan update DL, and up and down stairs from CPU to PS3 reinstalling maps and mods. So I made a PS3 site where the mods have been tested for performance and quality. But there's no snub if I didn't put someone's map there.. there's A+ stuff out there that just doesn't work at drastically reduced speeds with lower player counts (I play every one of those maps 8 player...)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL I found nice maps, DM-revelator, DM-artefact, and as I said, "nice map list", you and this site are to be congratulated by good taste , I'm working on the final version of the DM-BlackRock which also come with the version for PS3 , any chance you post on your site?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ^^^^ya I'm adding maps to it all the time when I get time... took on life of it's own, lol. For now it's really only DM and smaller CTF maps more because that's what I play so those are the maps I look for. Plus there were alot of amazing things that never filtered down 2 PS3 or my crappy infected AMD piece of shhhhut the front door... so it's more a reflection of a mapcycle me and my pals would stick on and loser passes for a couple hours, lol. Plus the mod list and setup is exactly how we play everytime when not online, so I just "geared" everything towards that theme

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok man , i building again ,
    ps , this website (unreal VS) is yours ? amazing site , nice map list

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mappacks are always good if u did decide to do it again, but that's alot of work... too bad you lost it. I believe "Armadus" had GoW content and it's not a big download at all and plays just fine on PS3. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any chance of the "Lords of Mergge" map being cooked 4 PS3 as well... that map looks awesome. If you incorporated the GOW content into your map package and did a PS3 cook, I know a lot of people that would want to play it as well.
    I really want to cook this map to ps3, even had already skillfully to do so, more due to a bug in my PC, I lost the version that had everything imported into it ,
    my immediate hope, and I have recorded a DVD and this DVD is somewhere in my dark quarter , however, nothing that a good dose of patience does not resolve, I will start again,
    or can I include it in Evil Map Pack??? what do you think?

ps : it already exists gow-content for ps3?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any chance of the "Lords of Mergge" map being cooked 4 PS3 as well... that map looks awesome. If you incorporated the GOW content into your map package and did a PS3 cook, I know a lot of people that would want to play it as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's why I don't rate threads... the only times I've tried it seemed only able to rate it one star automatically as soon as my mouse pointer went near the rate tab, lol.
    yes and that is EXACTLY how it happened.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's why I don't rate threads... the only times I've tried it seemed only able to rate it one star automatically as soon as my mouse pointer went near the rate tab, lol. I'm not sure anyone really looks too much at the ratings... I know I don't for that very reason... Something with a 1 rating is often times the same case as this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X