No announcement yet.

DM-Evil Beta 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL I found nice maps, DM-revelator, DM-artefact, and as I said, "nice map list", you and this site are to be congratulated by good taste , I'm working on the final version of the DM-BlackRock which also come with the version for PS3 , any chance you post on your site?

Comment

Once there's a PS3 version, I'll definitely check it out and see if it fits in (all those maps were chosen for size as much as looks and performance. So assuming it's not huge with 20 vehicles everywhere, it will probably make it. I'm not really digging through archives anymore so additions will most likely be new ones. I have no rating system 'cuz if it's on the site it has the seal of approval... no scrubs on my site, that's why I made it. Dl'ed 2 many busted mods that totally bricked all UT3 data and the game said I had to erase all game data (corrupt) or the game wouldn't load. Spent all day reinstalling, re-patching, titan update DL, and up and down stairs from CPU to PS3 reinstalling maps and mods. So I made a PS3 site where the mods have been tested for performance and quality. But there's no snub if I didn't put someone's map there.. there's A+ stuff out there that just doesn't work at drastically reduced speeds with lower player counts (I play every one of those maps 8 player...)

Comment

where did you get ur GoW content?? i found it once but was corrupt!!
        links would be appreciated.....

Comment

Originally posted by symphonyhell View Post
          you and this site are to be congratulated by good taste
          Thanks... rant edited

Comment

Originally posted by Stromboli View Post
            Once there's a PS3 version, I'll definitely check it out and see if it fits in (all those maps were chosen for size as much as looks and performance. So assuming it's not huge with 20 vehicles everywhere, it will probably make it. I'm not really digging through archives anymore so additions will most likely be new ones. I have no rating system 'cuz if it's on the site it has the seal of approval... no scrubs on my site, that's why I made it. UT3mod had a busted mod that totally bricked all UT3 data and the game said I had to erase all game data (corrupt) or the game wouldn't load. Spent all day reinstalling, re-patching, titan update DL, and up and down stairs from CPU to PS3 reinstalling maps and mods. So I made a PS3 site where the friggin mods have actually been tested for performance and quality. But there's no snub if I didn't put someone's map there.. there's A+ stuff out there that just doesn't work at drastically reduced speeds with lower player counts (I play every one of those maps 8 player...)
            ok man, it took me to answer because he was not at home, was traveling.
            so I have been with the PS3 version, I'll post here in the forum and then you can evaluate,

Comment

Originally posted by VengenceBot View Post
              where did you get ur GoW content?? i found it once but was corrupt!!
              links would be appreciated.....

hey man link for gow content here
              the last time I downloaded, I downloaded without problems, the file was ok ,

and also have part of this content into a virtual HD
              here

Comment

Any PS3 versions of this and/or blackrock yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Stromboli View Post
                  Any PS3 versions of this and/or blackrock yet?
                  the first map that i will make for ps3 is the DM-BlackRock,
                  I'm with a big problem in my pc I have to first resolve this before you start work, I believe I'll soon be working at full strength

Comment

Working...
                  X