Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Modern Warfare *2 update2*

this is my first BETA post so forgive me if i mess up

*UPDATE: added Famas, Mac10(pistol) and Sniper Rifle. im looking to release this in the middle of this week. it was meant to be ready this week but i was having problems with Unreal Editor. I also learned a new coding trick so the weapons are better now. I kinda need to fix some animations and get real weapon sounds too*

Name: UT3 Modern Warfare

At the moment i only have a shotgun, M4 Carbine with round magazines and an AK74u. i will add a Mac10(silenced) and Famas later this week

Compatibility: PC for now

Description: Custom Weapons in UT3

Screenshot:

Credits: i made the shotgun model...........still chasing up the names of the people that made the weapons. i did the animation. MASSIVE thanks to GeoDav for the weapon tutorial

i changed the rate of fire and secondary fire projectile. i cant seem to change the primary fire projectile(currently shock laser thing) if anyone knows how i can change it would mucho appreciate that

i suck at UV_Unwrapping as well so apologies for the poor/lack of materials lol

Download: I will learn to cook the weapons and upload them

PS: i made this because im not a huge fan of the UT3 weapons lol.........and for my mod/portfolio as well

Comment

L.O.L
      nice job man , i like shotgun , do not forget to put ammunition dismember

Comment

You change that in the attachment class. Its something like TracerTemplate in the default properties. If you no tracer then change it to =None.

Comment

Originally posted by symphonyhell View Post
          L.O.L
          nice job man , i like shotgun , do not forget to put ammunition dismember
          whats ammunition dismember???
          is that when you have like:
          clip amount/total bullets value

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post
            You change that in the attachment class. Its something like TracerTemplate in the default properties. If you no tracer then change it to =None.
            wicked, i'll try change it today
            thanks for the help man

Comment

Originally posted by BorisK View Post
              whats ammunition dismember???
              is that when you have like:
              good friend, an ammunition to crush the opponent, similar to the shotgun gears of war, usually the shotguns had done so far not cause much destruction on the enemy ,
              in my opinion would be very interesting in UT3, after a shotgun blast, flying blood everywhere, maybe the same destruction of the flag cannon'd be cool ,

ops , sorry my bad english , has not yet completed my course

Comment

Hmm not sure what he means but maybe it's when you shoot that the projectiles fly outward(flak cannon), either that or he means the enemy gets splattered or gibbed.

Comment

Originally posted by symphonyhell View Post
                  good friend, an ammunition to crush the opponent, similar to the shotgun gears of war, usually the shotguns had done so far not cause much destruction on the enemy ,
                  in my opinion would be very interesting in UT3, after a shotgun blast, flying blood everywhere, maybe the same destruction of the flag cannon'd be cool ,

ops , sorry my bad english , has not yet completed my course
                  aah i get you. THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!! do you have a link to a tutorial for that by any chance??

lol no problem your english is pretty good. all the best with your course

Comment

Ya, bigtime..... shotguns should gib up close.... Looking forward to the cook... hopefully (for the PS3 crowd) the sounds aren't all custom.

Comment

yh i'll change the projectile type and i'll add the P90 and M16(with grenade launcher)
                      u can be my PS3 tester lol

Comment

Originally posted by BorisK View Post
                        yh i'll change the projectile type and i'll add the P90 and M16(with grenade launcher)
                        u can be my PS3 tester lol
                        I'll test the living you know what out of it and give you the total report, lol.

Comment

*updates*
                          added golded silenced pistol and M16 with rocket launcher
                          just got to sort out these anims which are acting up
                          and i need to add the silener fire sound

Comment

PS3 custom sound tools have just been released... so if you're gonna do PS3 version, you don't have to sacrifice custom sound anymore... official conversion tools are free, check the official section.

Comment

and if u r doing a shotty, make a shotty. the fire range HAS to be lowered.... the quickest way to killing the realism of a shotgun is by having it overpowered with long range capability. You shouldn't 1 hit kill someone with the shotty who is 200 ft away..... Biggest mistake most shotgun mods have..... Ridiculously long range 1 hit powerful, or so weak it makes them useless. A shotgun should do 100 dmg up close, full spread... but not from far (which it shouldn't reach anyway) and not if the guy isn't close enough to take the full spread in the chest. Incidentally, no one has tried a shotty with headshot code. It seems natural to me that if you get shot in face from a foot away with the shotgun, your head would come clean off. You'd have to make it dependant on dmg, each shotty pellet will do a portion of the 100 dmg so the head only comes off if it's a headshot and a certain amount of damage is done , ensuring the head only comes off on close-quarters headshots.
                              P,S, Are the golden guns Goldeneyeish 1 hits

Comment

Working...
                              X