Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you played it... ?

Comment

I had a few rounds, Nice job elder uncle.
      I had flying monkey syndrome in a few places. I wanted to go there but couldnt because of BV.

Also one or two places looked like they needed some sort of support.

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
        Did you played it... ?
        I think it's for me lol

not have the time to play it, my comments was just based on the screenshot, I promess to give it a try asap my steve
        I d/l it right now !

Comment

Originally posted by diesalot View Post
          I had a few rounds, Nice job elder uncle.
          THX for checking it out young man

I had flying monkey syndrome in a few places. I wanted to go there but couldnt because of BV.

Good news, in the next version those areas will be accessible, bad news you will die ****, master monkey Blitz jumping everywhere is contagious !!!!

Also one or two places looked like they needed some sort of support.

I already thought of that before B1 but by adding proportional colums, it brake the flow. Adding small colums, it will look ridiculous...

If you have a suggestion, I'm wide open

Happy you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by SEBASTIEN-NOVA View Post
            I think it's for me lol

not have the time to play it, my comments was just based on the screenshot, I promess to give it a try asap my steve
            I d/l it right now !
            LOL

Yes my Seb, it was for you, only you

I know about the lighting, the actual version I'm playing with is much, much better. But anyway, any comments is always welcomed, you know that

Comment

I have an idea Steve but i will need to do it in ed and take a screenie so...
              Lighting was a bit of an issue too for me. I know your dealing with it so i let it go. Shadows are better though.
              Screenie later old wise uncle.

Comment

beta 1b had be welcome haha^^....i m 99 % sure the lighting is top quality now

Comment

Your not 99% what day it is old flying dinosaur...MUUUHHAHAHAHA

Comment

LOLLL

What a bunch of sympatic farts

I'll post some screens in ±5 mins & tell me what you think mates

Comment

...what day is it?

Comment

LOL

It's friday, the day of your pills

Hope you like it fart master Blitzy & yougn Diesy

[screenshot]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6373/screenshot00003c.jpg[/screenshot]
                        [screenshot]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6222/screenshot00004hv.jpg[/screenshot]
                        [screenshot]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6760/screenshot00005w.jpg[/screenshot]
                        [screenshot]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9664/screenshot00006d.jpg[/screenshot]

Comment

héhéhé when i said 99%...was 100%...good job my friend ...superb...

Comment

Are you serious mate...... I mean, when I post pics last time on UOF, you like them very much but after you played with B1, you mention some lacks of shadows here & there

In the third pic, there isn't more shadows than before but since there is some contrast, it make the room look better

Comment

Looking much better elder uncle Lighting is everything as you know. Still not liking the ****** grass though
                              Good job and quick too.

We should email blitz this post so he can remember...LOL

Comment

yeah i told the contrast and the lighting wasnt fine but that doesnt mean i wanted from you to add shadows everywhere ....from your picts i can see a nice shadow on the first pict and nice contrasts on all the pictures....

u cant seriously compare theses picts with what i saw in beta1....lol...no....u cant...no no no....haha

i have to agree with diesalot: the grass have a walt disney color

@dies:we can do so but... who is blitz?

Comment

Working...
                                X