DM-Tranquility [FINAL BETA] [Updated: 12-11-09]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great, you still active

So this map won't be staying in non-final for eternity, I'm happy m8 & looking forward the news

Comment

Well good to know Atlas, we all look forward to your work.

Comment

I have been incredibly busy lately and so I have good news and bad news,

The final is 95% done and very near release, however it will be be a few weeks until I will be able to have time to post it.

My apologies to those who have been following this project for the last year almost. Thank you for waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlas000 View Post
          I have been incredibly busy lately and so I have good news and bad news,

The final is 95% done and very near release, however it will be be a few weeks until I will be able to have time to post it.

My apologies to those who have been following this project for the last year almost. Thank you for waiting.

as far as u dont abort such a nice map; but of course RL first .... cant wait though

Comment

tag for later download

Comment

Agreed, reality is priority. Though the map is brilliant, please keep up the excellent work - when you can naturally.

Comment

Been hoping for the final since 4 years...

Another great map that as been forgotten... ****

Comment

Never seen this map before, but **** this map is really a beauty! Wonder why it never got finished? However, I'm enjoying the current version of this map! Dude, imagine if you would implement a day/night cycle in this map, this would be even more beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                  X