Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dm-Close Quarters-Beta [USES CUSTOM MUSIC AND HAS A SMALL AMOUNT OF MOVEABLE COVER]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dm-Close Quarters-Beta [USES CUSTOM MUSIC AND HAS A SMALL AMOUNT OF MOVEABLE COVER]

This is my first release here on the forums (but however i have made a few "test maps" in UE3 before this) Also there IS a PS3 version coming, so all of the PS3 guys can look forward to this!

Name: DM-Close Quarters
    Version:beta then will be final after the ps3 version is cooked
    Compatibility:Titan Patch 2.1
    Description:a small arena style map for ut3. It has a wide open main field with a 2nd storie Hallway thats has windows to shoot down at your enemys. Also theres a few small quick access tunnels under the main staircase.
    Comments:Try to keep the player/bot count to at least 10 for this one. Its Quite tiny!!
    Screenshot:

the main floor houses most of the action.. there are some pieces of movable cover there. This Screenie was brightened up to show the structure.

The Berserk Spawn

Main Staircase

Credits:Myself for the map creation.
    Epic Games for the tools,game,models etc.
    KnightFire for beta testing the pc version.

Homepage:Its in my Sig :P
    DONT FORGET TO LOOK AT THE
    DM-Close_Quarters - ReadMe!!!.txt file!!!

Download:http://www.filefront.com/14230021/DM-Close_Quarters.zip

Holy ****. downloading

Ok just played a quick round with advanced bots and i have never played a closer match. just a few things i see about this place.
    1. there isnt enough ammo. sure the weapon spawns are great, but in the end it turns into a enforcer match.
    2. the turret could be overpowered. i found only 2 safe ways to take out that thing and in the hands of the bots there is no stopping them. Maybe you should make a way to hit a switch and box in the turret so it cant fire. (maybe?)

Other than that this map is astounding! keep up the good work.

PS: I love the way my robot dragon looks in here!

Comment

nice map
      1 what he say
      2 what he say
      3 the mucic is nice but i cant turn it off
      can you change that

Comment

cant turn the music off?

its nice to see ppl replying.

but to coolcat22
        The music can't be turned off? please explain whats preventing you from doing that then i might be able to fix it

also yes i will be adding more ammo.

and for the turret i could use.
        -another turret type
        -placing an avril in the access tunnel area and not as much ammo for it
        -anything else?

Comment

As ever, I'm here for beta testing the PS3 cook when you figure out how to work those tools.

Comment

my music is alwas turn off
            i wish i no w too do that but i dont no how ask some pll of the forum

Comment

Did you put your music in using Ambient Sound? It needs to be in "Arrangement" format and then put in the World Properties of the map.

Check this link for info: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=644115

Comment

Working...
              X