No announcement yet.

TH-Hanatake (For The Haunted Mod) [PICS\DL] [B2] 6/01/2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, no, I didn't mean to steal this. "a haunted map made originally from http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=645445"
    Besides I put you in the credits, and I am very sorry if I did not ask your permission.

Comment

Always ask permission before you use someone else's map for something. In this community, almost everyone says yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper View Post
        Always ask permission before you use someone else's map for something. In this community, almost everyone says yes.
        Yeah, I pretty much realize that now, and also, I sent an email to you dinkelstefan.

Comment

Yeah, I pretty much realize that now, and also, I sent an email to you dinkelstefan.
          ok i'll accept your apologize, next time just ask permission. And you may keep this map here, as long as you state very good that it is origionally made by me.
          sorry for being so rude in the beginning.

and by the way just like 2 days ago i started working on hanatake again, so there will be a new release soon ;P.

and deathstrike, do you know how to make a video of your map, i would like to upload a video of your map onto my youtube account.(i haven't installed the haunted mod so i cant shoot a video yet).

hope you understad your mistake

-DemiGod

Comment

Yes, I understand my mistakes now.
            And well, every time I would record a video, there's no sound, I can hear some but its barely audible. Google "FastCapPro Game Recorder" to record stuff. The sound didn't work for me I'm sure it works for others.

Comment

another map, thx !!..........

can you also upload to filefront? can't donwload form mediafile

Comment

I like the new header

and i will download the haunted mod with this map asap
                and thanks for the credit :P

hope you made it look even better

and by they way, all feedback posted here i will use in my next release of hanatake

-DemiGod

Comment

beta 2 is out...

Comment

I can't download it, always get this message:

Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.
                    The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

Could you re-upload it please?

Comment

Fixed the download link and added a FileFront link.

Comment

The map is very well but zombies do not appear ......

Where is the problem? What is it necessary to make to correct it?

Comment

Sorry for not replying, I literally took a 2 year hiatus from UT3. I was checking out some mods today and I stumbled upon this 3 year bump! LOL. Problem is that I've forgotten so much about how to use the engine, as I'm focusing on my education. But I suppose that the problem is that this map is way too outdated for The Haunted's current version.

Comment

Ok...

No problem...

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X