Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Tactics - A Turn Based Tactics Mod - Beta 3.0 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Bump for a new version.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TheProfileth View Post
    Ok my idea is for you to make this into a Fallout 2 total conversion mod, that would be awesome and I would donate money to you if you did. Also looks kinda cool, graphics need polish, literally lol.
    As of right now I have no plans to make this into a Fallout 2 TC. Mostly due to the sheer number of art assets that would need to be created from scratch.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The most common reason for a runtime error on startup is either the SOV_Resources package is not in tune \Utactics\Config\Unpublished\ folder or the Entire Utactics folder isn't in the right location. Please ensure it was unzipped into the My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\ folder. If it still doesn't work please let me know.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Every time I start to play it crashes, I have UT3 V 2.1

And are the plans to make the game smiler to C&C? it would be great to play UT3 on strategy style, I always wanted that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmm this looks interesting

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how the heck do i install it
    always when i start it, it comes Runtime Error

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am going to bump this because it is a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok my idea is for you to make this into a Fallout 2 total conversion mod, that would be awesome and I would donate money to you if you did. Also looks kinda cool, graphics need polish, literally lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CaptainSnarf View Post
    Woah it looks really awesome. Great work on the HUD. I thought about making something similar but never put any effort into it. Are there any plans to make this real time instead of turn based?
    The world map is real time actually. But when you encounter an enemy it switches to a more traditional tactics style gameplay (think X-Com, Fire Emblem, Disgea, Ect...)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WOw, I had a simhilair idea, but it was more Fire Emblem esque with fixed characters. I had the idea that the story would involve characters and enemies from: Unreal 1 and 2, UT series, Unreal Championship 2, and Gears of War...

Plus some unique characters aswell...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Woah it looks really awesome. Great work on the HUD. I thought about making something similar but never put any effort into it. Are there any plans to make this real time instead of turn based?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DazJW View Post
    If you click end turn while your character is still moving they start to glide
    Bleh, I thought I had fixed that. Ahh well, I'll have a nice clean version out in 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you click end turn while your character is still moving they start to glide

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Seems very nice, downloading

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey this looks nice,
    downloading

Leave a comment:

Working...
X