• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    hey guys , Beta 2 avaliable Here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by brian edge View Post
    I agree with Fuzz2k7, it reminds me of that map from the demo. I think it was Fragging Yard.

I played this with a bot, but here are some of my concerns:

- There are bumps at the top of ramps. I don't know what the object is called(static mesh?), but I hit a bump generally everywhere it begins. I'll try to take a picture if needed, since I can't really explain it. It's not that big of a deal, but I don't know how some people would react with constant, small bumps.
    - The ammo doesn't seem to be in interesting, or challenging, locations. It just seems like you placed a collage of ammo in one spot, then another, and then another.
    - There are two health bubbles on the side of a lift. Again, I can take pictures if necessary. I'm not really understanding how that area flows well, since you can't double-jump up to the next level. You have to jump down and go back up the lift, if I remember correctly.

Overall, it played really nice and it really reminded me of a Quake 4 map. The ammo was mainly my biggest concern; Since it's a duel map, there shouldn't really be that much ammo and not in random groups either. Looking forward to an updated version of this map.

thanks brian edge!
    yes bro , this map Fragging Yard. for quake 4 is very nice ! when I created hosts here, I usually only created this map , really inspired me to create this map BlackRock!

about the photos, post here so we can examine this issue, after all, has plans for a new version soon, and I would very much like this analize,

have not created this new version because I'm working on another map, to get out soon, after more, two new versions of BlackRock, a wider and a more refined,

well, the issue of ammunition actually called me attention, really just putting many munitions, my brothers request me , that more I think I will put them in the most strategic

Clearly ,you wait and soon a new version of BlackRock will, or rather two new versions

cherrs bro !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Fuzz2k7 View Post
    Could need some color, but black might be it's theme. The static meshes need some more work I suppose, it could look a lot better in some places. This map reminds me of Quake 4. It's quite a good map as it is.
    thanks Fuzz2k7
    I love this map quake 4 Fragging Yard. ,I inspired him to create the black rock! ,I'm working on another map , that even I started again , I had some problems with this new map, Clearly more the two new versions of BlackRock, a wider and a more refined, Meshes even want to add more and add more effects, of course without compromising the quality graphical

cherrs !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I agree with Fuzz2k7, it reminds me of that map from the demo. I think it was Fragging Yard.

I played this with a bot, but here are some of my concerns:

- There are bumps at the top of ramps. I don't know what the object is called(static mesh?), but I hit a bump generally everywhere it begins. I'll try to take a picture if needed, since I can't really explain it. It's not that big of a deal, but I don't know how some people would react with constant, small bumps.
    - The ammo doesn't seem to be in interesting, or challenging, locations. It just seems like you placed a collage of ammo in one spot, then another, and then another.
    - There are two health bubbles on the side of a lift. Again, I can take pictures if necessary. I'm not really understanding how that area flows well, since you can't double-jump up to the next level. You have to jump down and go back up the lift, if I remember correctly.

Overall, it played really nice and it really reminded me of a Quake 4 map. The ammo was mainly my biggest concern; Since it's a duel map, there shouldn't really be that much ammo and not in random groups either. Looking forward to an updated version of this map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Could need some color, but black might be it's theme. The static meshes need some more work I suppose, it could look a lot better in some places. This map reminds me of Quake 4. It's quite a good map as it is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Needs color

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by xViperAKx View Post
    Looks heavy metal. Customized materials I assume? Looks heavily desaturated and darkened, nice bleak look to it. This one caught my attention, visually. I hope it plays as well as it looks!

I'm no pro with photoshop yet, so I won't be making my own textures for a little while. 3dbuzz has some nice FREE tutorials on 3ds max, so I'll be learning that for the next week or so.
    thanks xViperAKx
    I am happy to learn that this theme darkness stay nice.
    in fact I just edited a one material , some Meshes not appear after of the cook the map, then i had to duplicate some Meshes own package to the map, and then there was everything ok,

about the gameplay (the graphic) it is extremely lightweight, my video card is not very powerful and with this statement incredible 60fps on average

for navigation (both our ,and bots) I decided not complicate , leaving playable as possible

cherrs .......

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks heavy metal. Customized materials I assume? Looks heavily desaturated and darkened, nice bleak look to it. This one caught my attention, visually. I hope it plays as well as it looks!

I'm no pro with photoshop yet, so I won't be making my own textures for a little while. 3dbuzz has some nice FREE tutorials on 3ds max, so I'll be learning that for the next week or so.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes bro , black and silver + darkness ambient , amazing combination

Leave a comment:

• replied
    woah! thats a lot of black and silver!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic DM-BlackRock

DM-BlackRock

Name:DM-BlackRock
    Version:Beta
    Compatibility:UT3 patch 2.0 or 2.1 , titan pack
    Description: The future of mankind controls much of the solar system, tracking the planets, and the traffic of ships, the black rock station
    is located in nizion planet, and this station is responsible for monitoring the traffic of ships, the rebels try tirelessly nizion dominate the planet, and that stay the war a long years, meaning that those who go to black rock, probably not return.

Comments: small map ideal for Duel
    Screenshot:

By wolfbad6 at 2009-05-14

Credits: Unreal Engine 3, epic games , special thanks for : www.hourences.com, www.apophis3d.net , stevelois (duplicate content )

Homepage: http://www.symphonyhell.blogspot.com/

Download:
    4ashared.com

FileFront

ModDb.com
    enjoy .........
Working...
X