Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks for that blitz
    And I will get to sorting out the tree collision problem today.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=708685

Leave a comment:

• replied
    YES!, I will be interesting to get your materials and integrate them into that map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rumple View Post
    Bret Fart
    I lol'ed so much after reading it. But F is almost H's neighbor(at least on my keyboard), so if you tell him you hit the wrong key at the wrong time I guess Bret won't be that mad.

@ Hitman - I don't know what feedback your map had, but if it was about gameplay, you could copy your map's graphics and sorta paste them on this uncooked map. I guess HardPCM won't be that mad.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    in fact I put no fallback material...
    I think I will go to fix this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I remember that Bret Fart guy's version. I took it and made a version for our server. I wonder what ever happened to that dude? lol The Christmas Tree in the base is a Capture the tree flag mutator I'm working on.
    That's a clever name... did you think of it all by yourself?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Also has the fallback problem been fixed?

If the maps loading quite often people end up with things looking as if they are walking on air with no ground and no walls just the wepons. I'm guessing this is because the fallback materials for the map ether dont exist or are completely clear. We've had this on the boom servers for a wile.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I remember that Bret Fart guy's version. I took it and made a version for our server. I wonder what ever happened to that dude? lol The Christmas Tree in the base is a Capture the tree flag mutator I'm working on.
    bret fart???!!!??? ROFL.....i think he s still around here under "the hitman" name now....not sure he approove the "fart"...

was bret hart or something like that ....

check this thread he have post with picts at the top of this page

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    héhé you finally improoved it
    thx for that......cant wait to try it; can we expect a dm v3 ?

can u please add another mirror; this one is really weird;

"Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 26 seconds before you may download another file."

another file? lol i havent dl anything for now....and thoses seconds are huge seconds ...26 seconds= 2.30 minute...and after 2.30 new page open not on the link....or i missed something somewhere :/

edit: ok i finally have it after 3 aborted trys;i had to log in
    .....and multi thx for the DM version; i just discover that it s in the "pack"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated 2009/11/01

I added detail maps to materials.
    I fix the path node mapping to solve some bot problem.
    I added some plants.
    I added some cool vehicles.

I still get a bot vehicle problem in the front of the two base,
    the driver dont want to go out, four time on five.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by »TheHitMan« View Post
    it was this map here that you guys hated when I did release it a long time ago
    It doesn't look that bad, I personally just don't like the amount of rocks and that the halo ring looks really big from there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it was this map here that you guys hated when I did release it a long time ago:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thx for the conversion mate and thx for sharing it

Leave a comment:

• replied

Originally posted by Vicious3745 View Post
    I don't think you guys Understand.. This is a Conversion, it's the original Mesh in Halo:PC, with it's original textures.. Theres next to nothing he can really do to up the graphics.. Personally i'm working on a Blood Gulch recreation in my spare time, and i hope it ends up being somewhere near as faithful as my Hang em High map.
    This is right, this is a simple conversion.

But now,
    if you want to make a perfect candy for your eyes with this map.
    Like {BFG}Bl!tz~, i will give you this secret.

The map is UNCOOKED!!!,
    so just copy the stuff
    from publised to the unpublised folder
    and enjoy it with the UT3 Editor.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X