Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete me 1

Delete me 1

héhéhé ... good idee ! these 2 are my fav halo maps ...thx for that...can we expect a DM version of death island?

DL

edit: what i am dl at the moment is vctf bloodgulch and not vctf deathisland(never played deathisland in ctf mode ...i am a dm addict except on bloodgulch ;p)) as announced in the first post...will try but i m a little lost now haha^^

Comment

DeadIsland in DM mode

Delete me 1

Comment

yoo mate , just tryed it and....it s a good start, it s anice conversion and the feeling while playing is the same as on original on size and gameplay;it s finally good to moove on that map with a decent speed ;halo is sooooo sloooooww...

here what i can say to try to help you:

you should seriously think to have a look on stock vegetal content (ut3 ed one

did someone cut the grass? the grass is enormous!manta s reconversion ?...

there s nice trees in the ed^^:

?????....need to be seriously ....hm...dont find the right word^^:

Comment

thoses two areas are so fun to play but perhaps can u try to polish them(textures + some meshes will really help)

...though i found a way to give some visuals add

thx for ur work mate and really hope u will put this one in final section; was another bloodgulch remake some month ago but the projekt was aborted....sadly...(coagulation from bret hart)

gl and it s cool to give us the chance to play with ut3 speed on that anthology map

Comment

Taking it old school. xD

Hope you're still working on the warthog

Comment

Funny, I did this map almost 6 months ago with a fresh new look but keeping the bases the same. Too bad everyone took a $hit on it when I released it.

Comment

Originally posted by »TheHitMan« View Post
                Funny, I did this map almost 6 months ago with a fresh new look but keeping the bases the same. Too bad everyone took a $hit on it when I released it.
                oh? can give a link to the thread of ur version plz ? it seem that i missed it

Comment

hitman plz get the map final
                  HardPCM good work on this map brings back some 2k4 feeling

Comment

funny map but horrible graphics! if this is a remake of an haloCE map, then don't make it look like a ppc game! it's unreal engine 3! be creative!

Comment

graphics look 1990ish

Comment

I agree with dosse and suneel, make it look as if it was Halo 3!

Comment

YES! Thanks for working on this!

It looks great so far, brings back feelings of nostalgia.

I'll be looking forward to the full release.

Comment

Originally posted by »TheHitMan« View Post

lol now i know who u are and i cant agree with that...noone "took a **** on it"....and i cant remember u released it...did you?
                            if yes i had be very pleased to have the link.....but...honnestly what i clearly remember on your coagulation/bloodgulch projekt was that it was one of the more successful thread on ut3 forum ;that many peeps have taken on their time to give you feedback and suddendly u had a "nerd alert" and have abort the projekt...i still frustrated of that .....so plz dont tell "everyone took a **** on that!"....it s sad & quite funny...but it s not true!

srry for the topics spam HardPCM

Comment

I don't think you guys Understand.. This is a Conversion, it's the original Mesh in Halo:PC, with it's original textures.. Theres next to nothing he can really do to up the graphics.. Personally i'm working on a Blood Gulch recreation in my spare time, and i hope it ends up being somewhere near as faithful as my Hang em High map.

Comment

Working...
                              X