• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Restrict [BETA 1] [Screens] [PC DL]

Final:
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=680329

Looking **** nice dude

I've fallow your quick WIP thread & I'm surprise the map is already available ! Reading the credits, a bunch of great talented people as helped you out before B1. Will try it this w-e & comments if I found something

Comment

Cheers. Im surprised its avaliable already too

Working like mad to have it as good as possible for MSUC Phase3. Still wondering if i should have a rain sequence that comes and goes.

Comment

Just played tested it and I'd say you are pretty much there. The only thing you need focus on now is cutting down on the fps killers without ruining the maps lovely visuals. The rain idea sounds quite good, it'll give you a good excuse to use that thunder sound

Comment

seems like ok map, just like nammo says make it fps friendlier for your friendly black friend and stop ignoring me ty !

Comment

wow looking map !

downloading !!!

Comment

in some places where the rain drop falls on the metal it makes an annoying metal sound like tuk-tuk-tuk-tuk...

level is very dm friendly and decent looking

Comment

lies, thats not your ftp, its *****'s

:P

Comment

great map really look good
                  the water drop that fall on the stairs dont sound good

Comment

Lighting looks awesome
                    I give it a try !

Comment

Cheers guys, ill see what i can do about the water drop sound.

Comment

thats nice, btw i sent you a pm

Comment

Beautiful map. I'd have to agree that the drop sound can be very distracting. This is just my opinion but the drip on the lamp isn't apparent enough to warrant a sound that loud.

And it was barely playable for me... I ghosted around a bit and as you said, once you optimize some things it should run better. Good luck, can't wait for the final!

Comment

Originally posted by tidu View Post
                            And it was barely playable for me... I ghosted around a bit and as you said, once you optimize some things it should run better. Good luck, can't wait for the final!
                            it was very playable for me, silky smooth. i did not have issues in that dept. i guess i could brag abt my new comp...well maybe rather not

Comment

Originally posted by suneel View Post
                              it was very playable for me, silky smooth. i did not have issues in that dept. i guess i could brag abt my new comp...well maybe rather not

Mine's about 2 years old so it's not close to the best but I can usually get at least 30-45 frames on most maps. In some areas of this map I had 11 frames, and this was before I even started the game and created bots

Comment

Working...
                              X