Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WAR-Rizer Beta 0.3 [Pics] [Download] [PC] [PS3] (updated 05/14/09)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Bantis View Post
    Thanks man. Just as a fyi I will be releasing a "final" build for that today. The map is being built as I write this. Just kinda feel that it is time. Maybe when folks see that more people will give it a go. Especially if there are PS3 problems as it was my first build for that platform and I don't think anyone has played it on a PS3 yet. So let me know if it falls apart on you.

If some problems are discovered afteward I will continue to work on it.
    Sorry to say that it froze the PS3 when trying to load UT3. I uninstalled and reinstalled the map just to be sure, but got the same result. If you try to fix it and cook again, I'll be glad to test it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by jammerd View Post
    There's still some die-hard PS3 UT3 players here and we really, REALLY appreciate any PS3 cooks. I'll try this one out tonight and let you know how it goes. Thanks for cooking a PS3 version! If it were not for the MOD community, I would have quit playing UT3 a long time ago.
    Thanks man. Just as a fyi I will be releasing a "final" build for that today. The map is being built as I write this. Just kinda feel that it is time. Maybe when folks see that more people will give it a go. Especially if there are PS3 problems as it was my first build for that platform and I don't think anyone has played it on a PS3 yet. So let me know if it falls apart on you.

If some problems are discovered afteward I will continue to work on it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well that is sad to hear. I had/have an idea for a DM map next but I don't know about making it now if there is not an active community to share it with.

Are people somewhere else then? I mean have folks migrated over to another game?
    There's still some die-hard PS3 UT3 players here and we really, REALLY appreciate any PS3 cooks. I'll try this one out tonight and let you know how it goes. Thanks for cooking a PS3 version! If it were not for the MOD community, I would have quit playing UT3 a long time ago.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bclagge View Post
    I'm sorry to inform you, but the UT3 community is dying faster than than a noob with an enforcer at the Flood node.
    Well that is sad to hear. I had/have an idea for a DM map next but I don't know about making it now if there is not an active community to share it with.

Are people somewhere else then? I mean have folks migrated over to another game?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Phew, over 340 views here and no comments on this version? Dang, do people not play warfare maps? Mostly dm and ctf then? Or is there just no interest in the look of the map? Or is it just a time when to many betas are being released? It does seem like there have been alot lately. Uploaded a PS3 version as well to see if that might spark some interest but that didn't seem to help.

Just wonderin'.
    I'm sorry to inform you, but the UT3 community is dying faster than than a noob with an enforcer at the Flood node. There's almost no one left, and almost the only people with constructive interest in maps are the ones making them - and they are usually too busy making their own maps to critique others.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good work man, I really enjoy it.
    Didn't stumple across any issues, only that the bots sometimes kinda get stuck with the vehicles on the node entrances.
    Loved the Canon Control node idea.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Phew, over 340 views here and no comments on this version? Dang, do people not play warfare maps? Mostly dm and ctf then? Or is there just no interest in the look of the map? Or is it just a time when to many betas are being released? It does seem like there have been alot lately. Uploaded a PS3 version as well to see if that might spark some interest but that didn't seem to help.

Just wonderin'.
    I got 600+ views and look how many said something
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=653759

Go figure...

Il play your map in a bit.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Just wonderin'.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Uploaded a PS3 version. You can download it from the first post. It's my first PS3 cook so PS3 owners please let me know if you have any problems.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New version posted; beta 3. You can download it from the first post.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Haven't tried it yet, but it looks awesome!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated release with a new version which can be downloaded in the first post. Fixed some quick things that people let me know about. Any and all feedback welcome.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by GOW_Nootsac View Post
    Is this by chance an old 2k4 map layout? It looks very similiar to one I used to play but cant remember the name.
    No, it's not based on anything else. It's all from me. I hope it is not to close to the map you used to play.

Originally posted by GOW_Nootsac View Post
    The one thing I did notice though is that the light cylinders that are around all the nodes have collision which shouldn't. No big deal, just thought I'd let youy know. If I find anything else I will post it for ya
    Thanks much, I will check that collision out today and fix it up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    AFter a quick run through of the map it looks very good. The one thing I did notice though is that the light cylinders that are around all the nodes have collision which shouldn't. No big deal, just thought I'd let youy know. If I find anything else I will post it for ya

http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/s...rcollision.jpg

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looks cool bro. Is this by chance an old 2k4 map layout? It looks very similiar to one I used to play but cant remember the name. Either way nice work! Downloading now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X