Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WAR-Rizer Beta 0.3 [Pics] [Download] [PC] [PS3] (updated 05/14/09)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jammerd View Post
    There's still some die-hard PS3 UT3 players here and we really, REALLY appreciate any PS3 cooks. I'll try this one out tonight and let you know how it goes. Thanks for cooking a PS3 version! If it were not for the MOD community, I would have quit playing UT3 a long time ago.
    Thanks man. Just as a fyi I will be releasing a "final" build for that today. The map is being built as I write this. Just kinda feel that it is time. Maybe when folks see that more people will give it a go. Especially if there are PS3 problems as it was my first build for that platform and I don't think anyone has played it on a PS3 yet. So let me know if it falls apart on you.

If some problems are discovered afteward I will continue to work on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bantis View Post
      Thanks man. Just as a fyi I will be releasing a "final" build for that today. The map is being built as I write this. Just kinda feel that it is time. Maybe when folks see that more people will give it a go. Especially if there are PS3 problems as it was my first build for that platform and I don't think anyone has played it on a PS3 yet. So let me know if it falls apart on you.

If some problems are discovered afteward I will continue to work on it.
      Sorry to say that it froze the PS3 when trying to load UT3. I uninstalled and reinstalled the map just to be sure, but got the same result. If you try to fix it and cook again, I'll be glad to test it.

Comment

Working...
      X