[Weapon]Lancer V0.2 beta[PC][UPDATED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i have a feeling he saw me accuse you and thought it was a good way to sneak in undetected xD
    anyway, can a mod close this thread? its not needed

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Its okay I figured that as soon as he started posting he was abe.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    surfin slosh, sorry for suspecting you of being abe.. clearly its shadowkid. but i knew he would pop up sometime

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Let's let this thread die now please. my fault for derailing it soo badly. Thereis a more recent thread for this in full releases, so let's let this thread die now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Shadow kid you don't even make replies about things that you were (for lack of a better word) scolded for, you just say things that are completely irrelevent just to win the argument, I am ashamed to have you listed as a friend, and if your going to make a reasonable approach at defending yourself you should first learn to word your sentences correctly. Your response to critisicm on your behavior is petty and your knowledge of things that don't concern you is poor, him stealing the shotgun, if he even did sounds more like two great modders putting thier own aspect into making a great mod.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have several mods made for me from several talented people because I play everyday with friends so if I want something done to my specs, I put my money where my mouth is... most of these which I choose not to share. I wasn't gonna share the pitbull either but I knew a PS3 shotty was one of the mosr sought after pieces, so against my judgement, I shared it. And I have been pretty vocal with my praise of runestorm, as well as giving them the credit for the model and praising them there along with on another page of the site. I spent alot of time hunting down credits for things that I've had for over a year, and I thought I did a good job of it, and I was begining to feel comfortable enough that no one objected to my site that I was going to start putting up some of my more adult mods that I've been most worried about sharing.
    Obviously I was wrong. I'm still gonna get the mods I want, I just know now not to share any of my personal mods. The Pitbull was the protype sharing experiment. Sorry Chor. Site down

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Stromboli cleary stated that if there was any trouble he would remove it and it's not like he isn't giving credits to the original maker aswell, besides it isn't the exact same mod it was altered to better suit for the ps3, why not just go bother someone else and leave the questions to those who have common sense.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thats why u steal models like the pitbull shotgun and put it in ur page??? and i didnt ask for no one to cook u did u ask chorlion to cook u the pitbullshotgun and remake it isnt that illegal?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no prob... your attitude and behavior has you on the fast track to ban-ville anyway. I give you a week till you write something stupid and gets you banned.

And it's called sticking up for a friend.
    Oh, btw, this is an obsolete post, but you'd know that if you read any of them b4 posting. But no....you'll DEMAND a cook for something that the author already said he'd cook more than once. Don't send me any PMs either OK

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow lol how long it took you to write that bodyguard nice played very rich lol applause!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't screw things up for all the PS3 users.
    You say no offence, but it sounds offensive. This is why PS3 users don't get all the cooks. Be nice..... or buy a good PC and do it yourself. You are getting this stuff for free without doing any of the hard work that goes into making even the simplest of mods....
    ...And if you like GoW type stuff for UT3, I wouldn't make a habit of insulting Chorlian, since most of the Gears type stuff came from him or is coming from him.
    I think everything should be completed and on PS3 too (but if they don't want to, drop it), but how much of their lives do you want people to give up to do something they're not being payed for. Have patience, ask questions, be nice, show respect and you'll be surprised at how far some of these great modders will go to make you happy. I've had things anonymously sent me, I've been asked to alpha test maps that no one here has come close to seeing yet, etc. If you ask me the reason why, it's because I'd like to think that I have respect for the process and the people and I think I get the respect back in return.

And I remember programming C back in the day. Coding is no fun, or I would have upgraded my computer and started learning to make my own stuff. I was serviceable at programming with C back in the day, but I hated it and all my projects ended up half-arsed. It's not easy spending all that time getting a computer tan, going **** near blind hour after hour after hour to make a mod. And then something doesn't work right and you spend a bunch more time with your head buried in code.

If I went through all that to have someone say, "why don't you finish your stuff, blah, blah". I'd be banned in 2 minutes for the response I made back. Then again, I became a pro-fighter because it's the only profession that my temper suited me for, lol. There, I added an lol to lighten things back up again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    when are any of ur projects done? no offence i just want this weapon alot bcause i use ur other mod alot gearscam but is not finished either why u stopped on every thing u do is going to be harder for u to finished one thing and start another, i hope some one helps u out in this forum there are alot of experince people here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sorry about that, well i've included a much improved version in my tc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DO NOT put it in full releases, it needs more work.

Firstly, the first person material resolution appears to be quite low, resulting in a rather underwhelmingly low-detail model skin.

Secondly, the effects could easily be bumped up in quality for the MF and alt fire. If you have to, code the hellbender smoke effect into the right ejector port for the weapon.

Alt fire is completely un-animated, it's just a simple muzzle flash emitter from the primary, which doesn't really do much for the eyes or ears. And you say you're going to put it in full releases?

Primary fire is just a scaled-down stinger shard. You could remove the kickback effects and all of that, change the dmgtype properties too. Increasing the primary's damage is a necessary thing. Vehicle damage scaling should be toned down a little if you increase the damage. I was jumping around for a good period of time firing the Lancer at an enemy. It should carry 200 ammunition, with around 10 damage per shot if you keep the fire rate the same.

Change the sound as well for the primary. If I last remembered, a low-pitched enforcer primary would suffice. Secondary needs sound, not the muzzle flash from the primary, and proper animation. You could have the first person view raise the weapon as if they're going to bring it down on an enemy. Secondary should NOT consume ammunition either.

This looks alpha to me, sir. Please do not put it in full releases, I'd like to see a decent version of the lancer at least implemented properly.

First person model has only a diffuse map, no normal map, and a specular would be nice. Bump up the texture resolution if you can, otherwise do the above suggestions to make it ENJOYABLE to fire.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    where is the final? or the ps3 version?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X