• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Weapon]Lancer V0.2 beta[PC][UPDATED]

Name:Lancer
    Version:v0.2beta
    Compatibility:PC 2.00 and titan pack
    Description:the lancer from gears of war ported to ut3, has automatic primary fire and a secondary melee attack which gibs the opponent
    Credits:ME, Xyx for helping and UnrealLoco for some code and the model
    Download: http://files.filefront.com/LancerFPS.../fileinfo.html
    Screens: [shot]http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/3508/lancer1.jpg[/shot][shot]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7960/lancer2.jpg[/shot]

BUMPITY bump

Comment

Add some pics/vids anything to help me to decide that I want to download this...

Comment

well, its just the sniper rifle mesh so a pic wud be useless, i guess i can make a video, btw model may come soon, depending on if i can figure it out

Comment

I'll try it in sec

BTW, I don't think its possible to export like you are. You could try export it as an ASE i think?

Chainsaw part works great, instant gibbing is sweet.
          Shooting is broken, it fires the projectile to the right away from crosshair, you can't hit anything.

Lol, i tried to code a six shot burst and single shot hammerburst but it wasn't great btw, gearscam is good.

Comment

You can't export meshes from cooked packages.
            You need something like 3DRipperDX.

Comment

Glad everyone seems fine with discussing illegally ripping GoW content on Epic's own forum... smooth.... rofl

Comment

Your primary fire does work actually, but its broken with GearsCam.

Comment

glad to see a beta, chor, you made it a gain ,

using gears models, gears cam mutator, now lancer,

nice mixture... this made the orinigal ut 3 maps more enjoyable

Comment

no screen? no download.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadeMistress View Post
                      Glad everyone seems fine with discussing illegally ripping GoW content on Epic's own forum... smooth.... rofl
                      Considering there's several character models ripped from Gears aswell as other miscellaneous items (including entire levels) I'd say they either aren't watching or don't mind.

Comment

didnt you read before you replied it has no model yet and its using the ut3 sniper
                        Originally posted by *FF$*Necris View Post
                        no screen? no download.

Comment

oh sorry, im away from my comp, so can someone plz make a vid for me? cuz im actually away from home for a week :/ it wud be much appreciated, just to show how the firing works and such.

Comment

btw im now posting this in all my threads, my email addy for msn legojosh2004@hotmail.co.uk, add me im bored and i would love help with my projects, it seems now that im pushing out betas im getting more help and hopefully can get all my elements combined into one giant TC mutator

Comment

You're going to make a GoW TC?, good luck..

Comment

Working...
                              X