• Show
Clear All

Delete me 1

Delete me 1

looks like fun map will try it

Comment

Awesome, glad to see you used Runestorm's Pitbull Shotgun

Comment

DL...(the scaling of the water look a litl'....hmmm....suspect ....haha )

@ hardCPM m8 ,a VDM of this map can be a nice thing...that map was the more fun for vehicle use in halo

Comment

DM-{hPCM}-DeathIsland-V2

Delete me 1

Comment

thx mate ;something is really weird with the vehicle use; especially the "driving" vehicles ; if u push the gaz u just put the vehicle upside down..lol....what an acceleration !!!^^

Comment

textures need some work because right now it looks like a mini putt putt map

Comment

Updated 2009/11/01

Delete me 1

Comment

just try it and it looks really better than the v1;i had lot of fun on it and was backed to some old good halo feelings

though i had one very annoying visual glitch all long
                  the beach is constantly trembling between thoses 2 views and all around the island; that bug just anihilate all ur visual improovments to my eyes...

another detail that i have note is that when u walk on terrain in hills(slopes) where the "gradient" is too prononced u cant walk and need to jump to progress, dunno how u can fix that...perhaps u can try to add some low grav to this map(not too much of course to not modify the gameplay but just to try to make the "walk" more natural & comfortable)...probably some setting is different from halo to ut

all in all thx for that pleasant map and for ur work

Comment

The textures look a bit strange no bloom effect in place If you know what I mean.

I'll try it later today.

Comment

Working...
                    X