Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crayfish you suck for not make this map final

Comment

Hey guys, I know its been a long time. Its nice that people care about the map. I am working on a major project now, but I promise I will return and make a final version of this map after that. It problably wont be a huge difference, but the red lightsource in the main room I thik bothered alot of people, so make a custom material in the pit for that. Hopefully sort out some of the sound issues (tho that seems like a bug to me). Give the elevator a sound also. Take care guys.

Comment

So, you still here dude, that's very cool

Can you say what is the big project your working on ?

Your map is in "my great picks to come list" so I'll bother you later again

Comment

how did i miss this asskicking one???....no idea...

i like that map a lot; the meshing is accurate and superb; the lighting is top notch; and the idea/theme is just a blast
          the layout and the gameplay are very good even if it require a lot of players (no real online future with our dying ut3)...shame that i dont discovered it earlier!
          some ideas: i found the "two" map arent enough audio contrasted: when u use the portal/ring the audio difference (ambiant sound) dont jump to our ears and the two maps looks a lil "undernoisy"
          -the "red"/new map : all thoses cracking/onduling electrical red effects dont cast a lot of noise and while watching em it dont seem possible; a loud energy noise and some sparks sounds could help
          -the "green"/ruined map: water sounds are tip top but here some metallic murmurs sounds; some long grating can add a lot to the athmo + a reverb volume as the place is more empty....

....just suggestions of course

with the 5 stars three words come to my mind: impressive...superb....thx

Comment

This map looks absolutely amazing!!! If the gameplay is anywhere close to the quality of the looks, it's gonna be a keeper! Downloading now.

Hmm... Kind of looks like Tokay's Towers from Quake 2. (which I loved....) Can't wait to check it out tonight!

Comment

I like this. Creative, fun, outside the box. keep it up bud.

Comment

Up!
                We need a final version for this baby and DM-1on1-Blood Money

Comment

Awsome map dude. Good job

Comment

who let the Borg out!

At least that's what it first reminded me of. It’s a large open central arena with paths around outside, teleporters and lots of z-axis; bots are kinda tough; ah, a time portal……that’s what that was.

http://www.ut-x.net/Download-documen...onomancer.html

Comment

Working...
                    X