DM-Slime][ RC [PICS-DOWNLOAD]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    FINAL RELEASE IS OUT!!! PS3 version is out too!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well... the map is complete but i won't post it before the end of this month due to a lot of school tests... i'm sorry XD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    final version for pc is ready, ps3 port is almost complete... i hope that will work because i don't have a ps3 to test it!
    they'll be released soon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the demon slick is trying to cook this map for ps3. after that i'll post this in the full release section

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please teach me the way 4 do this!!!
    I wanna learn

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thx for playing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OMG...it's amazing man!!!
    I can't belive it!
    I'll play this map all the time from here 2 eternity

Leave a comment:

• replied
    RC is out!!! enjoy!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UPOLADING RELEASE CANDIDATE Right NOW!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by dosse View Post
    it was not on my plans... so it will take a bit longer to finish the map because at the moment i'm making the sewers... i'll try to finish it by the next week! thanks for playing!
    removing dead ends seems to be quite impossible due to all the **** behind the walls... i've added a new room and the sewers. i'm building the map right now! release candidate should be up by 1 or 2 hours!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
    I like it a lot! The one thing I would say though is to make sure you don't leave any "dead ends". Just like the Bio room has two ways in and out, you should try to make every room do that... right now, the room with the bio-column, vest and rocket launcher is a dead end, only one way in and out. Also, the hallways, the end by the health and vials, and also the room that has an "exit" sign. I'm sure you have some plans for those areas already. It just needs more "flow" so you can continually be charging forward, seeking battle and powerups, you know? I loved the slime, the bio room with the wall tank was awesome, spawn points are good and bad... the stuff protects against spawnkilling, but also hinders you a bit when you spawn, minor really, I guess a guy could spawn camp the upper ramp so I understand that. I loved all the doors and the different rooms, really cool. Bots were just on average, they did ok. Really Nice map! Can't wait to see the final!
    *Edit - didn't notice my fps, so it was fine, I run on max resolution. Nice looking.
    it was not on my plans... so it will take a bit longer to finish the map because at the moment i'm making the sewers... i'll try to finish it by the next week! thanks for playing!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like it a lot! The one thing I would say though is to make sure you don't leave any "dead ends". Just like the Bio room has two ways in and out, you should try to make every room do that... right now, the room with the bio-column, vest and rocket launcher is a dead end, only one way in and out. Also, the hallways, the end by the health and vials, and also the room that has an "exit" sign. I'm sure you have some plans for those areas already. It just needs more "flow" so you can continually be charging forward, seeking battle and powerups, you know? I loved the slime, the bio room with the wall tank was awesome, spawn points are good and bad... the stuff protects against spawnkilling, but also hinders you a bit when you spawn, minor really, I guess a guy could spawn camp the upper ramp so I understand that. I loved all the doors and the different rooms, really cool. Bots were just on average, they did ok. Really Nice map! Can't wait to see the final!
    *Edit - didn't notice my fps, so it was fine, I run on max resolution. Nice looking.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by {BFG}Bl!tz~ View Post
    i only use fraps to proove to me that my rig is in pain; and here all was fine

Frames: 31241,
    Time (ms):240000,
    Min:57,
    Max:603,
    Avg:171
    res:1680 x 1050

57 fps while having the nose on the bioglue and lot of rockets flying around..... 171 !....**** that s nice haha^^

watching the fps/board during the match i had the feeling to be constantly over 70

... it s pure pain to find beta testers around here and it seem that the best way to get betafeedback on a map is to put it in final status...that really make no sence and it s pure shame!!
    Very good! you get a lot of fps! i suggest you to enable vsynch, so you'll never get fragmented frames... at the moment i'm trying to add 2 rooms: one is almost completed and i'll start making the other (last) one tomorrow. the first room takes you to the second room, which is a sewer. i hope it will look nice...
    about the lack of beta testers, i agree with you, this is pure shame!

thanks again for testing and playing, release candidate is on the way!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i only use fraps to proove to me that my rig is in pain; and here all was fine

Frames: 31241,
    Time (ms):240000,
    Min:57,
    Max:603,
    Avg:171
    res:1680 x 1050

57 fps while having the nose on the bioglue and lot of rockets flying around..... 171 !....**** that s nice haha^^

watching the fps/board during the match i had the feeling to be constantly over 70

... it s pure pain to find beta testers around here and it seem that the best way to get betafeedback on a map is to put it in final status...that really make no sence and it s pure shame!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by {BFG}Bl!tz~ View Post
    yeah nice update mate not a lot of things to say, all plays good on a a nice map
    if i understood all and after a visit to each close door we can expect one last room? exact? haha^^
    the gameplay is very fun and lot of z axis mooves, coool
    visually all the rooms are nice and one excellent point is that even if the map is huge it s easy & fast to learn it and i neva had the feeling to be lost ; always someything around to tell ya where u are all that in a powerfull and scaring athmosphere
    the big bioroom and the one with the bioaquarium are awesome even if i m blind now
    very fun to play in instagib too
    i must add that after an addaptation time to the "engine bug" : jump/jump on the movable boxes was quite fun... lol

thx for ur work and waiting another beta...or a final....keeper map for sure
    thanks for playing my map! 2 or 3 new rooms are coming in the next beta and but i don't think that i'll make a room for each broken door just because it would be too big for a deathmatch. at the moment i'm making a room over the left door in the lower floor, and, even if at the moment it's a bit dark, it looks nice. i think that the new beta 4 will be ready by next friday or saturday!

ps: how many fps do you get? what's your resolution?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X