DM-Slime][ RC [PICS-DOWNLOAD]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
    I like it a lot! The one thing I would say though is to make sure you don't leave any "dead ends". Just like the Bio room has two ways in and out, you should try to make every room do that... right now, the room with the bio-column, vest and rocket launcher is a dead end, only one way in and out. Also, the hallways, the end by the health and vials, and also the room that has an "exit" sign. I'm sure you have some plans for those areas already. It just needs more "flow" so you can continually be charging forward, seeking battle and powerups, you know? I loved the slime, the bio room with the wall tank was awesome, spawn points are good and bad... the stuff protects against spawnkilling, but also hinders you a bit when you spawn, minor really, I guess a guy could spawn camp the upper ramp so I understand that. I loved all the doors and the different rooms, really cool. Bots were just on average, they did ok. Really Nice map! Can't wait to see the final!
    *Edit - didn't notice my fps, so it was fine, I run on max resolution. Nice looking.
    it was not on my plans... so it will take a bit longer to finish the map because at the moment i'm making the sewers... i'll try to finish it by the next week! thanks for playing!

Comment

Originally posted by dosse View Post
      it was not on my plans... so it will take a bit longer to finish the map because at the moment i'm making the sewers... i'll try to finish it by the next week! thanks for playing!
      removing dead ends seems to be quite impossible due to all the **** behind the walls... i've added a new room and the sewers. i'm building the map right now! release candidate should be up by 1 or 2 hours!

Comment

UPOLADING RELEASE CANDIDATE Right NOW!!!!

Comment

RC is out!!! enjoy!!

Comment

OMG...it's amazing man!!!
            I can't belive it!
            I'll play this map all the time from here 2 eternity

Comment

thx for playing

Comment

Please teach me the way 4 do this!!!
                I wanna learn

Comment

the demon slick is trying to cook this map for ps3. after that i'll post this in the full release section

Comment

final version for pc is ready, ps3 port is almost complete... i hope that will work because i don't have a ps3 to test it!
                    they'll be released soon

Comment

well... the map is complete but i won't post it before the end of this month due to a lot of school tests... i'm sorry XD

Comment

FINAL RELEASE IS OUT!!! PS3 version is out too!

Comment

Working...
                        X