Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VCTF-NavPoint57 [RC2][PICS](update 19 Aug)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Looks nice I have to try.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Lilium glad that u updated download link. Ill keep testing it and giving my feedback to u

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Lilium_Atratum View Post
    Not to make more complications and more files to download now, I will add an appriopriate suffix next time, OK?

P.S. Any comments on the map (rather than its file name) ?
    SOunds good..Keep up the Good work..I'll get some guys to post some feedback...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not to make more complications and more files to download now, I will add an appriopriate suffix next time, OK?

P.S. Any comments on the map (rather than its file name) ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Lilium_Atratum View Post
    Well, the old (buggy) files should be replaced
    Why do you want to keep the old versions anyway?

I believe I "squashed all the bugs" each time I publish. Things that I correct are elements that I find after some playing online or reported from someone else.

Its easier to manage server side....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, the old (buggy) files should be replaced
    Why do you want to keep the old versions anyway?

I believe I "squashed all the bugs" each time I publish. Things that I correct are elements that I find after some playing online or reported from someone else.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can u add an RC2, RC3 Etc etc on the end? This way I don't have to keep replacing the same file OVER and OVER...

Call your Final Version after you have squashed all the Bugs Navpoint57.ut3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After some testing and playing on RaW servers we found some bugs and small issues that are now corrected!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool concept to the map. Some nice features and layout. The outside sides being so open compared to the inside is weird though...I was never really led to the inside for any reason, and flag escapes were easy because of some really broad spaces. The map could also stand to be brighter in many areas, since it's tough to see pretty often.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After few-month pause I returned to mapping this and now updating the map to "Release Candidate" stage. I believe map is finished, but there still can be some strange bugs I simply didn't see. So, please test and complain!

Many thanks for your hint on how to deal with the floating jumppads!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mr_Kowaski
    If you set the floating jump pads to be hidden during the game, and then put a static mesh version of the jump pad in its place, it won't pop up when you re-build because its just a mesh, and the real jump pad is hidden.
    Also you can find the jump pad emitter and positon it over the static mesh and it looks like a real jump pad,
    thats what i do when i have that problem.
    If you want to see this in action, check out the jump pads in the bases in VCTF-GoldDigger_SE (in my sig). Same steps, different effect in mind.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Lilium! I've been playing with you foreva :P

I'll take a look, will post on it tonight.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great map! I really like all the levels/layers it has. I can't wait to see the final version of this.

Oh yeah...

Some of the spawn points are so close to the edge that it's not uncommon for people to spawn (facing the wrong direction) and walk one step to their death.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Mr Kowaski: It is a great idea! I'll try it, thanks!

@Oldskool0482: What is OCD? Obsessive-compulsive disorder? :P
    But if you think it will play well, then my main goal is reached

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks good to me, other than the jumppads floating, which isn't that big of a deal, I'm OCD so it kills me on my maps with them like that, but other than that I like it and think it will play good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X