• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AimAssist(PS3 ONLY)

Name: AimAssist
    Version:0.01
    Compatibility: Patch 2.0 PS3
    Description: Makes it easier to aim by making the margin you can be off higher
    Comments: My first real mod, not the best, im working on making it play better with other mods, but for now it works.
    Download: http://download307.mediafire.com/ebf.../AimAssist.zip

I could really use some feedback on if the hit boxs need to be bigger or smaller, this mutator is mainly meant to help with the analog sticks, it really does help in my opinion, without making me go, wow i dont have to aim at all!

im confused. larger hit boxes?

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint View Post
      im confused. larger hit boxes?
      i increased the distance you can "near-miss" and still hit, so if you aim the crosshairs just off the character, where normaly you wouldnt hit, then you will still hit them.

So now you dont have to perfectly hit them, you just have to generaly aim, you can be a little off.

i know its not something alot of people would want, but it makes it easier to hit the people when they are flying through the air, or running away, or just above you.

Comment

This mutator is what's wrong with gaming these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrn View Post
          This mutator is what's wrong with gaming these days.
          It only increases distance now becuse it was easier to test, the concept is to make aiming ajustable, so you could make the hitbox smaller also. and what is wrong with gameing is that some games seem to think games are made just for them and dont want others to enjoy the game when they can well go play the game however they want.

Comment

Well if you had the time/ wanted too, I'd rather have a larger headshot hitbox than regular hitbox. Currently sometimes I'm sure I hit them directly in the head and get nothing.

Comment

I was gonna download but I couldn't figure out how. It says "Save to my files". Does this mean download? It says I need a different browser or I need to login. ?????

Comment

lol, MORE aim assist? The game has practically enough to play itself already.

Comment

This Probably Just Makes The Game Like CoD4: MW & CoD:WaW... God Do I Ever Hate Auto Aim & CoD Games For Having WAY TOO Much.. CoD Has Become The Biggest nOOb FPS Ever Made...

This Mutator Is For FPS nOObs (a.k.a CoD Players)

You Should Hang Your Head In Shame For Making This Mutator & Same To Those Who Actually Downloaded It And STILL Use It, This Mutator Should Be Deleted From Existance.

Comment

Making a mutator to remove the already massive aim assist would be more helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by KingAnon View Post
                      This Probably Just Makes The Game Like CoD4: MW & CoD:WaW... God Do I Ever Hate Auto Aim & CoD Games For Having WAY TOO Much.. CoD Has Become The Biggest nOOb FPS Ever Made...

This Mutator Is For FPS nOObs (a.k.a CoD Players)

You Should Hang Your Head In Shame For Making This Mutator & Same To Those Who Actually Downloaded It And STILL Use It, This Mutator Should Be Deleted From Existance.
                      Wow. You haven't even tried it, nor do you know what it does. It doesn't increase auto aim, it makes the hit box bigger.

You need to freak out a little more, I couldn't tell you were angry. /sarcasm

Comment

I think is really cool man and i just wish i could download this please put it back so i can download this mutator dont listento them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint View Post
                          Wow. You haven't even tried it, nor do you know what it does. It doesn't increase auto aim, it makes the hit box bigger.

You need to freak out a little more, I couldn't tell you were angry. /sarcasm
                          And What?.. You Think That Doesn't Make This A nOOb Mod?.. lol, The People That Use It Are The BIGGEST nOObs Ever, Period.

At Least The Creator Took It Down, I'll Give Him Some Credit.

Comment

OK... so someone is actualy makeng mods for this game and you insult them?

Perhaps the aim assist is useful for playing vry high skilled bots when you want to still be on a level with them when they arent so likely to run into walls and stay running into them.

This mutator has many uses other than bieng a noob.

Perhaps makeing it configureable for those that want to also shrink the hitboxes might be an idea.

Also on the subject of sniper hitboxes I think the head hitbox may be a little off from the head graphic but thats it.

Personaly I think the maker of this mod should be prased for actualy makeing a mod at all.

Comment

Wow i can belive he actually removed his mutator just because those guys....Please put the link back on bro we need this with Gears cam it would look more like gears of war can u do that add the link again?????Please.

Comment

Working...
                              X