DM-the Lords of Mergge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    yes mate they are right; i have download it cauz i was attract by gow content but else even with those awesome picts ....no way!...it s a bit huge

dont kill all those hours work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by symphonyhell View Post
    WAY TOO MUCH!!!!

If you want your map to be played on any Server, your going to have to Import all the GOW content into the UT3 "DM-the_Lords_of_Mergge" Package!

You need to listen to the feedback your getting here.

This is too good of work to just collect dust when all is finished.

Note: If you need help with the "exporting/Importing" part....just ask, I'm sure someone on this forum can help/assist you.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    only packages in used
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/13995327/...w_content.html

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SEBASTIEN-NOVA View Post
    I strongly recommand you to copy all GOW contents you have used in your map package, if not, you will not have a lot of D/L of your map which looks nice, it's a shame...
    I agree for ppl like me who either don't know or just to lazy to take the time to figure out what goes where... Map looks F**kin AWESOME though!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I strongly recommand you to copy all GOW contents you have used in your map package, if not, you will not have a lot of D/L of your map which looks nice, it's a shame...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HideInLight View Post
    will that "GOW content patch" also work for other maps also using GOW content or will it need a seperate file?
    yes man the link to gow content is full version serve for any map that has the gow_content

Leave a comment:

• replied
    will that "GOW content patch" also work for other maps also using GOW content or will it need a seperate file?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Freaky1 View Post
    Thats way to big of a file for redirect,people won't wait that long for the dl and just find another server.There is an abundance of servers and a lack of players.When they first ported rankin to ut3 it was over 300+mb and I tried to host it but nobody would join server.Is it necessary to have all of that content?
    i catalog only gow content in used by map

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by symphonyhell View Post
    you can host on your server without problems
    i provide content only to this map , very small +or- 360mb
    only packages to map

cherrs Freaky1
    Thats way to big of a file for redirect,people won't wait that long for the dl and just find another server.There is an abundance of servers and a lack of players.When they first ported rankin to ut3 it was over 300+mb and I tried to host it but nobody would join server.Is it necessary to have all of that content?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    server

Originally posted by Freaky1 View Post
    Your map won't get hosted on a server either,847mb + the map itself.Too bad looks like it would have been a good add for my server.
    you can host on your server without problems
    only packages to map

cherrs Freaky1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    gow_content

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
    Forcing people downloading another package just for few maps don't worth the trouble imho. Mappers should always include all the requirements in 1 file. Yes your file will be bigger but much smaller than 2 separate package.

I would give some feedback if you didn't use an external package. Shame.

Anyway, I wanted to say that visually, it look **** good.

Good luck.
    divided in four parts, really did not before for thinking that the size would not be bothered

more the link is full version also be posted

cherrs stevelois

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Your map won't get hosted on a server either,847mb + the map itself.Too bad looks like it would have been a good add for my server.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Forcing people downloading another package just for few maps don't worth the trouble imho. Mappers should always include all the requirements in 1 file. Yes your file will be bigger but much smaller than 2 separate package.

I would give some feedback if you didn't use an external package. Shame.

Anyway, I wanted to say that visually, it look **** good.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks for coments guys
    thx coolcat22

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thank you my friend {BFG}Bl!tz~, I am happy that you like!!
    new maps as gow content coming soon.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X