• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-the Lords of Mergge

Name:DM-the Lords of Mergge
    Version: BETA
    Compatibility: UT3 patch 2.0 , titan pack + gow_content

Description: mansion that was residence of the mysterious sorcerer, Lord of the slaves , Mr chunblon ,that practiced rituals of black magic, and promote misery and misfortune, in the province of mergge, Fortunately he was killed by the angel syntaro in the year 1551 on 12/23, more the battle continues .. the forces of the evil sorcerer chunblon against the forces of benign angel syntaro.
    †choose your side! Come on for War†

Comments: the map need gow_content (ux-loki epic forum) installed in your computer
    the package gow_content need stay in patch
    C:\Arquivos de programas\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\CookedPC
    after instalation the gow_content stay on
    C:\Arquivos de programas\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\CookedPC\gow_content\gow_content\(etc)
    i'm build map based this patch.

the habitual We know
    replace ut3 and in files to
    C:\Documents and Settings\david lisboa\Meus documentos\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

Screenshot:

By wolfbad6 at 2009-03-25

Credits: (spacial thanks) unreal engine 3, epic games,ux-loki,fantasy wallpapers,lucio,noelson.

Homepage: http://symphonyhell.blogspot.com/

Download:

gow_content (only nessesary to map) 4shared.com
    four parts 368MB total

Download Gow_content for ut3(full version)

DM-the_Lords_of_Mergge 4shared.com

DM-the_Lords_of_Mergge Moddb.com

Enjoy.......

WOW ..impressive picts ...D/L
    thx for ur work

Comment

look good cant you cook the map with the gow contens

Comment

yes that file is huge ! and if u need to install the complete gow content only to play one map....hm....will try also but it eat a lot a space

edit: first i can confirm that the gow content is enormous file ...lol....with ma poor connection it took me 1 hour to dl it

the map is superb visually (perhaps a bit too bright in some places for my old eyes )

bots seem to be addict to the vehicles they go on "main vehicle base" and camp there....if u dont go there too they just dont moove....in fact i m not sure that vehicles dont kill the game so they are surpowered

i have never play GOW but this map push me to give it a go...i really like visuals and athmosphere; and it s like a fresh variance for UT3

keep up the good work and thx for that baby

Comment

thank you my friend {BFG}Bl!tz~, I am happy that you like!!
          new maps as gow content coming soon.....

Comment

thanks for coments guys
            thx coolcat22

Comment

Forcing people downloading another package just for few maps don't worth the trouble imho. Mappers should always include all the requirements in 1 file. Yes your file will be bigger but much smaller than 2 separate package.

I would give some feedback if you didn't use an external package. Shame.

Anyway, I wanted to say that visually, it look **** good.

Good luck.

Comment

Your map won't get hosted on a server either,847mb + the map itself.Too bad looks like it would have been a good add for my server.

Comment

gow_content

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                  Forcing people downloading another package just for few maps don't worth the trouble imho. Mappers should always include all the requirements in 1 file. Yes your file will be bigger but much smaller than 2 separate package.

I would give some feedback if you didn't use an external package. Shame.

Anyway, I wanted to say that visually, it look **** good.

Good luck.
                  i provide content only to this map , very small +or- 360mb
                  divided in four parts, really did not before for thinking that the size would not be bothered

more the link is full version also be posted

cherrs stevelois

Comment

server

Originally posted by Freaky1 View Post
                    Your map won't get hosted on a server either,847mb + the map itself.Too bad looks like it would have been a good add for my server.
                    you can host on your server without problems
                    only packages to map

cherrs Freaky1

Comment

Originally posted by symphonyhell View Post
                      you can host on your server without problems
                      only packages to map

cherrs Freaky1
                      Thats way to big of a file for redirect,people won't wait that long for the dl and just find another server.There is an abundance of servers and a lack of players.When they first ported rankin to ut3 it was over 300+mb and I tried to host it but nobody would join server.Is it necessary to have all of that content?

Comment

Originally posted by Freaky1 View Post
                        Thats way to big of a file for redirect,people won't wait that long for the dl and just find another server.There is an abundance of servers and a lack of players.When they first ported rankin to ut3 it was over 300+mb and I tried to host it but nobody would join server.Is it necessary to have all of that content?
                        i catalog only gow content in used by map

Comment

will that "GOW content patch" also work for other maps also using GOW content or will it need a seperate file?

Comment

Originally posted by HideInLight View Post
                            will that "GOW content patch" also work for other maps also using GOW content or will it need a seperate file?
                            yes man the link to gow content is full version serve for any map that has the gow_content

Comment

I strongly recommand you to copy all GOW contents you have used in your map package, if not, you will not have a lot of D/L of your map which looks nice, it's a shame...

Comment

Working...
                              X