KOS - Beta 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sanyika View Post
    No no, sorry I didn't made myself clear. The parts are fine, but my teammates in instant action are from Ronin, not Advent and Anima.

To make it clear:
    Hmm yes that is an issue that I don't know how to fix yet. I'll look into it.

Comment

No no, sorry I didn't made myself clear. The parts are fine, but my teammates in instant action are from Ronin, not Advent and Anima.
      Originally posted by Mandinga View Post
      Hmm yes that is an issue that I don't know how to fix yet. I'll look into it.
      Just noticed this only happens to Dynah. Advent and Anima are fine.

Comment

Just noticed this only happens to Dynah. Advent and Anima are fine.

This is a tough one. Advents Blue arm skins don't work for no aparent reson, Animas team skins broke and Dynah has no allies. These are just weird bugs i'm trying to sort. If I can't find a way around them i'll just move on with customization options. Thanks for pointing that out Sanyika.

Comment

Update posted. Now includes custom gibs and variouse bug fixes.

Comment

Anyway of getting the size down of the download? Can renember EvilEngine somehow managing to get his spartans size down from 200 meg to 22meg without any quality loss...

Comment

Originally posted by HideInLight View Post
              Anyway of getting the size down of the download? Can renember EvilEngine somehow managing to get his spartans size down from 200 meg to 22meg without any quality loss...
              Sorry about that, what EE did is calloed cooking. I'm trying to see how to do it via the front end. The final release will be smaller I assure you.

Comment

Yay thanks for your work & the bugfixes!
                Downloading now, feedback later.

Comment

please check your pm's ref cooking video

Comment

Geodav: Thanks man got it

Sanyika: Please PM me your feedback, I've run out of development time :P.

The KOS pack is now at 1.0 Files have been cooked and file sizes reduced (Thanks Geodav)

Updates to be released in the Full Releases Thread. thanks for posting .

--

Comment

Working...
                    X