• Show
Clear All

KOS - Beta 4

Name: KOS
    Version: 1.0 MSU
    Compatibility: PC (PS3 if possible)
    Credits:See Intaller ReadMe
    Homepage: www.nuclei3d.com

Hello again guys, please provide relevant feedback with screenies if possible.

The KOS pack now consists of 3 characters.

Known issues:
    --Characters exhibit squirly physics on the hoverboard and when in ragdoll mode. After countless hours I'm still stuck. They look and react great in PHAT but not ingame.

--Anima's team skins are now broken, fix one issue crate another :P.

Custom gibs Completed

Future Plans:

Link cusom sounds via code.

additional stuff for customization. IE pads, helmets, armour, etc.

Thanks for the help guys, test away. Sorry for the slow host, if you have any better ideas please let me know.

bump, I really need input here guys.

Comment

Thanks for th update, I always liked your Dynah model!

Comment

Originally posted by Sanyika View Post
        Thanks for th update, I always liked your Dynah model!

Thanks Sanyika, Please test the new versions of dynah and advent and let me know what you think.

Every little bit helps.

Comment

i love em man

Comment

Nothing really that wrong with them other than what you've already said.

Comment

Thanks guys, it let's me know that other systems are reacting the same way. Wish I had a better idea of how to solve these issues.

For those who haven't tested please do so.

Comment

Wow, the top one would look AWESOME as a monster

Comment

Originally posted by FakeTruth View Post
                  Wow, the top one would look AWESOME as a monster
                  I'm not sure I follow what you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Mandinga View Post
                    I'm not sure I follow what you mean?
                    For invasion!
                    Now we're talking about it anyway, would you allow me to make a monster out of this model (stick a script on it) ? And put it into our invasion mutator monster pack? Of course credits for the model go to you
                    In case you still don't know what I'm talking about: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=663380

Comment

Originally posted by FakeTruth View Post
                      For invasion!
                      Now we're talking about it anyway, would you allow me to make a monster out of this model (stick a script on it) ? And put it into our invasion mutator monster pack? Of course credits for the model go to you
                      In case you still don't know what I'm talking about: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=663380
                      Hmm, I'm not sure why chick like Dynah would make a great monster so I'll pass on that, but I do have some other models in the works that might be perfect for it:

Please excuse the crappy textures, I'm working on those. If youd like to add those to your monster pack I am all for it.

Comment

Awesome!!!! Where do I get them?

Wonder if I can make 'm eat your face

Comment

now that's what i call "Cute" , 10 of them for breakfast.

sorry MANDINGA but i just had to say that, but they would be fun in Invasion

Comment

fakeTruth: I have them rigged in max, you need to tell we what kind of animations you need, I'll animate them export them following that you can take care of the scripting and anim tree blending. I'm not sure if we can get around the transparency issue with monsters (I certainly can't get rid of it with characters)

This can also be used as a weapon.

Geodav: Colorful breakfast cereal that will destroy you and feast on your soul.

To Everyone: Well time to get this thread back on topic, If you've found any new bugs or have any insight on how to fix existing ones please post.

Comment

Great models, I tried them and here's a few ideas:

-Try to make a friendlier face to Dynah, she's a little "soulless" right now.
                              -Don't seperate the custom parts for her to different characters. What I'm trying to say, that 1 Dynah is enough, we can customize her as we like
                              -Higher quality custom portraits

I know these aren't gameplay problems, just my taste, sorry for nitpicking

Comment

Working...
                              X