No announcement yet.

VCTF-Valhara_Necris_Beta4 [Axon vs Necris & Featuring StealthBender]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey let me start off by saying i love this map! Especially with the Titan mutator turned on, anyway onto the feedback...

1.Like i posted earlier, the stealthbendervsNightshade is perfect, and im glad you didnt include the dw to counter the tank, but instead just used the nemesis
    2.For the blue base(necris) i really dont get the feeling that it belongs to the necris, only the surroundings are necris, so maybe you can add some necris structures, or simply some tentacles on the base would give it even the slightest look of necris
    3.The one actually "problem" that i found is that the waterfall (redbase) is slightly hovering above the water...

4.Also, the tentacles coming from the sky seem to have no material(black) applied to them...

5.The bots also seem to crowd around the flag bases...

6.Also, on both sides of each base, there is a small spot inwhich you can fall through the flooring...

7.I dont really like the fact that there are 2 vests near each flag, maybe add a pair of jumpboots instead o fon eof the vests?
    8.And lastly, at the blue side, you have a helmet, and at the red you have thighpads, i would sugest removing the helmet and replacing it with another set of tp because (correct me if im wrong) there is no sniper

Overall i love the theme and layout of the map, it plays well and looks nice! That's always a bonus!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaosnight View Post
      Hey let me start off by saying i love this map! Especially with the Titan mutator turned on, anyway onto the feedback...

1.Like i posted earlier, the stealthbendervsNightshade is perfect, and im glad you didnt include the dw to counter the tank, but instead just used the nemesis
      2.For the blue base(necris) i really dont get the feeling that it belongs to the necris, only the surroundings are necris, so maybe you can add some necris structures, or simply some tentacles on the base would give it even the slightest look of necris
      3.The one actually "problem" that i found is that the waterfall (redbase) is slightly hovering above the water...

4.Also, the tentacles coming from the sky seem to have no material(black) applied to them...

5.The bots also seem to crowd around the flag bases...

6.Also, on both sides of each base, there is a small spot inwhich you can fall through the flooring...

7.I dont really like the fact that there are 2 vests near each flag, maybe add a pair of jumpboots instead o fon eof the vests?
      8.And lastly, at the blue side, you have a helmet, and at the red you have thighpads, i would sugest removing the helmet and replacing it with another set of tp because (correct me if im wrong) there is no sniper

Overall i love the theme and layout of the map, it plays well and looks nice! That's always a bonus!
      Okay well for 1) I might add more tentacles around each base I suppose I could do that.

2) I'll fix the hovering waterfalls.
      3) Those tentacles do have the same materials as in WAR-Torlan-Necris.
      4) They hover around the base probably beause there's a defense point there, just order them to attack.
      5) I'll fix that falling through problem.
      6) As a level designer I feel that the vests are needed for on-foot-vehicle encounters.
      7) And okay I'll remove the helmet and put thighpads instead.

Comment

Changes from post #16 have been implimented! Please check my origional post for the new beta.

Comment

*bump* anyone try beta 3 yet?

Comment

I like the change around but I found that i could walk through this tentacle. also any projectile went through as well

Comment

Originally posted by firefly View Post
              I like the change around but I found that i could walk through this tentacle. also any projectile went through as well
              Oops thanks for pointing that out, will fix.

Comment

Beta 4 is now available. Please check the first post.

Comment

*bump* Grab it before filefront shuts down!

Comment

I went to the http://files.filefront.com/13518386 and there wasent any VCTF-Valhara_Necris_Beta4 [Axon vs Necris & Featuring StealthBender]

Comment

Looks great but **** filefront is down again.

Comment

Yeah stupid file front! I hate it!

Comment

You still working on this mate it's been awhile.

Comment

I kinda lost the file, but I'm working on Valhara_Nights and there's my final IGDA version I released, search for that thread.

Comment

Switch to mediafire.com or something else. They don't delete files. Hope you make an available version for the PS3. I'll look up Valhara Nights as well.

Comment

Valhara Nights isn't released yet
                                Currently working on a secret halo UT project.

Comment

Working...
                                X