• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR-Hostile_ONS [beta1, pc, download]

WAR-Hostile ONS remix
    beta1
    pc patch 2.0

description: A remake of WAR-Hostile from the titan bonus pack with a different node link setup, no assault like side missions, and different vehicle layout.

here is the node link setup:

* equal vehicles/weapons/turrets per side
    * both cores can be hit equally

Changing maps that are already made is pretty easy so I see this as a quick project with maybe 1 beta version after this before final. I am open to suggestions.

DOWNLOAD

great another Sanch3z ons map , men when will you gonna release your turbo war map builder xD

Comment

nice work dirty! much better!!!

i started fixing up ColdHarbor...

thinking about doing another layout without a countdown (1-2-1) and give it the ONS make-over

who's gonna fix confrontation now? lol

Comment

Nice ^^
        Really better gameplay, not hard lol, but more funny like this
        For other version can you add more linkup version : other vehicules, other link up, etc.
        I think is better when there are more configurations.
        Thanks for this one

Ps: and nice news to ColdHarbor too ^^

Comment

thanks guys.... If anyone wants all that UT3 has to offer plus most things from UT2k4 come play a game with us on the GOW, Gods of Warfare, ONS 2.0 server which can be found using the Warfare filter in game.

I will add a necris vehicle node link setup to this map.

The ONS community, or whats left of it, will not be disregarded like a red headed stepchild. Many of us paid the full $50 for this game when it came out in support of the greatness that Epic gave us in the previous title. Thanks for the consideration...(sarcasm).....

Comment

Originally posted by Sanch3z View Post
            Many of us paid the full $50 for this game when it came out in support of the greatness that Epic gave us in the previous title. Thanks for the consideration...(sarcasm).....
            Do you know in europe (France) we haved pay 60 euros (for pc) when is released
            For you with your poor money lol that means 75 dollars.
            Nice steam price, but we can find now the game in store (same where i buy it) + the game Stranglehold for 10 euros (12.5 dollars)
            http://jeux-video.fnac.com/a2461420/...To=0&Nu=1&Fr=0

Comment

Working...
            X