Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Scorpion Death Race - SCORCHED LANDS - LAST BETA!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorpion Death Race - SCORCHED LANDS - LAST BETA!

Gametype in development... first map is avaible in VCTF, full AI support for bots

Name:Scorpion Death Race
    Version: last beta

Comments: Optimal settings:

time: 30 min., 10 points limit, you and 23 - 31 bots

Download: http://files.filefront.com/ScorchedB.../fileinfo.html

Hello All! Firstly I want to say that thanks to arDru, the creator of Bunny Track for UT3, the Scorpion Death Race game type will arrive soon

For the beginning...

For now Map is avaible in vctf. Your goal is the same - carry enemy's flag to your. But you will not find the flag in enemy's base.... you will need to go as fast as it possible to the finish line were the both flags are and there score points. Just follow the signs and try to not die:lol:. After scoring a point you will return to your base...

One warning - cheaters (people who will try to find shortcuts) will be really suprised

Screenshoots:

Have fun and good luck

GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACKS PLEASE!

I think the road should be smoother, and don't have any deep pits you can drive/fall into that you can't then get out of.

Comment

Hmm... in Rally roads should be hoppy.... besides that there are many straight lines and bridges.... I think that road is balanced between easy and hard parts

Comment

Nice .. where ya been man? haven't seen ya in a while. looks like your stayin busy though huh..

Comment

Hmmm... that is a long story.....

Comment

New Version Available:
            http://files.filefront.com/ScorpionR.../fileinfo.html

PLEASE TEST IT!

Comment

any luck on cookin for ps3? that is i mean would there be a ps3 version i'd love to try this out reminds me of that racing game mod they made for ut99 sure was fun....

Comment

I will cook final version for sure.... but how can I finish it, if nobody wants to test it for me

Comment

Saved the link i'll download it when my internet stops being a maniac

I can't wait i was always looking forward to see a car racing game inside UT

Gonna try it and give you feed back

Thanks for the work

Comment

still no feedbacks ;/

Comment

i test it i mist it a first but it cool idea too make a new game type with this
                      i hope you find a coder that helps you with this
                      EDIT: i think pll at this forum can give you better help with this http://forums.beyondunreal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=575

Comment

Thanks for help, but I still look for any feedbacks...
                        I have created new beta version.... now it looks a lot better... new screenshoots will be added soon.

Here is the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6711P9LU

Comment

MJ give them Screenshots from new version, because those are old ones

Comment

Comment

I will help you with gametype, but in return I will ask you to make pure racing (without firing) version of this very map (or a new one) for my Bunny Trails gametype. What do you think? Deal? If yes then PM me your email and an msn/icq/xfire.

Comment

Working...
                              X