No announcement yet.

WAR-Araja][, Final Version Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This map is really nice. It feels like the original but even better. Can you please add another download link because the one above is very slow. Maybe filefront? Thx for your work!

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmix View Post
      This map is really nice. It feels like the original but even better. Can you please add another download link because the one above is very slow. Maybe filefront? Thx for your work!
      Thanks Cosmix! Also sorry for the slow reply.

I've just released the final version of the map (with some more mirrors, including FileFront). You can download it here:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...7#post26397307

Comment

Does this version still have the bug in it where the people can hide in the "mountian" terrain near each core? - I think it was this map that did it.

I would like to test this map out for competition for FN. Is there anything that is not 100% working correctly in it (sometimes people don't edit certain blocking volumes, or not enough spawn points for large groups of people, etc).

Is this suitable for competition?

Comment

I've released a Second Edition of the map some time ago. You can find it here. This release fixed a lot of bugs (like the one you mentioned) and I think the map is now pretty polished. The map is large and suits 24 players well. There are 10 to 14 spawn points per node, 26 in the base. I'm not aware of any remaining problems, except a minor issue described here (Cicada missiles blow up when fired at maximum altitude).

Changes in Second Edition:
          • fixed blue team not getting the orb
          • fixed central bridge collision error
          • fixed collisions near the core, no more camping problems
          • fixed missing killing volume in a canyon near the blue base
          • fixed problem with folder structure zip package, you're now able to extract the map to your UTGame folder
          I think the map can be fun for competition. Teamplay on this one is very important given the particular node layout (you can see it below) that provides nice twists during the match.

All nodes feature weapon lockers with link and shock and avril near it so you can deal with vehicles easily.

You can read a review of the map here.

Feel free to ask more questions if you want.

Comment

Working...
          X