Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-MetroStation [Beta 009] [Updated]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-MetroStation [Beta 009] [Updated]

Name: CTF-MetroStation
    Version: Beta-009
    Compatibility: PC (Patch 4 , v2.0)
    Description: CTF version of my dm-metrostation map
    Download: http://akybron.hu/ut3.php

Screenshots:

Changes:
    -Modified design (e.g. pillars)
    -Added some design elements
    -Light colors changed to red and blue
    -Added two little room for flag bases
    -Weapon lockers changed to weapon/ammo placement

Graphics look very clean, great work. Can't wait to compare it with my own subway station (check TrainPlace )

Comment

I suggest making a theme for the map with some fog/post process. The clean look is too colorful, imo. (I personally love a gritty, more grungy subway scene exemplified in Left 4 Dead.)

Plus, why are you using weapon lockers for CTF? You should think of some good, balanced weapon/ammo placement instead of using lockers.

Comment

Looks Nice. I like the stairs & platforms model. After I see this,my map looks garbage I feel like throwing myself in front of your map's train.

Comment

Updated to Beta 009

Comment

I liked the look of it, it looks like this map would be fun with 6-12 players in it. Though a couple of things popped out.

I think the flag room needs to be a bit bigger, its pretty small as it is now and is really easy to camp IMO. If you brought the wall back a bit more it would make it a little bit more easy to get the flag out of there.

I love the placement of the deemer tunnels.

I would suggest instead of putting a damage volume on the train tracks and having the trains sit there, I would have the trains move through the tunnels like they do in a real subway. You could just attach a kill volume to the front of the trains so it kills anyone down there when the trains come through. See my War-Subway Map in my comments if you would need help doing this i have already done it. If you do go that route and need help I am more than happy to help.

As people have said its very bright subway, I prefer the more darker grungier subway myself but when I think of a subway I think New York which is grungy. Though I know there are other subways out there that are super duper clean so it works either way. i would say though to turn the lighting down a tad it is very bright. You don't have to change it much just turn the brightness down.

Anyways I liked the map and think it will play pretty good. Good Job keep up the good work .

Comment

Working...
            X