• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yep, should be.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so this great little utility should be redundant know with patch2.1 ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    great work. thx buddy...............

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yea it's not an overly big deal anyway, so long as the advertised mutator list is still small.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [PHX]Big_Deal View Post
    Ok i use 1.5
    The Server was down when i installled it, of course. But i find out when you change "bDontAdvertiseMutator" it will work correct when you start server the second time.
    I didnt change anything in ini and when i restart my servers yesterday it shows in mutator when query "none", but "bDontAdvertiseMutator" =false. So this switch dont work anytime correct.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok i use 1.5
    The Server was down when i installled it, of course. But i find out when you change "bDontAdvertiseMutator" it will work correct when you start server the second time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You may have forgotten to shut down the server before editing the .ini file Pretty common cause of problems.

Use 1.5, as I've decided to remove the features added in 1.6.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [PHX]Big_Deal View Post
    Shambler there is something wrong in your readme. If you set - bDontAdvertiseMutator to true it will be show and if you set to false, it will be not show in server browser. Anyway with this mut the query works again.
    Thx
    hmmm i restart server and now it works like you wrote in readme, but i didnt change anything...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Which version should i use now, 1.5 or 1.6?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Shambler there is something wrong in your readme. If you set - bDontAdvertiseMutator to true it will be show and if you set to false, it will be not show in server browser. Anyway with this mut the query works again.
    Thx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok i will test this

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, it's fixed insofar as the server is still showing up; it's just not selecting removal of mutators over player info.
    I'll take a look at adjusting that, but probably wont be fixed in patch 2.1 (and I don't know if anything is happening past 2.1).

Losing player info isn't major, so you can move mutators from mutator loader into the UTMapLists.ini file, for gametypes which share the same gameclass, but different mutators.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I see allready with only UTcomp active the server brings all querys like before. Also xfire brings all infos when enable raw information, what it does not before. So it looks like that we need your mutator also for 2.1 or epic need to check it, because it should be fixed for new patch.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have only running UTCompIII, Titan Team Fix, Talking Icon Mutator and on second server sometimes also Titan. I will test 1 server only with utcomp running to see if something will change.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okey; does it only happen with lots of mutators running though? i.e. Does it happen with 1/2 or no mutators.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X