X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Temple Beta 1

Name: DM-Temple
    Version: Beta 1
    Compatibility: Latest version of UT 3 (1.3?)
    Description: Temple is just a small arena style map made for two to four players with rocket launchers on it.
    Comments: I did this on my weekend leaves from the army, so I didn't really try to make anything complex or big. I just made the map for fun
    Screenshot:

Credits: Me and all the people on #UnrealEd on enter the game server. Also big thanks to Hourences for his tutorials.
    Download: http://files.filefront.com/DM+Temple.../fileinfo.html

So I take it that the level is perfect? >_>

Might cook it for PS 3 when I have the time.

Comment

I would give it a quick test run, but it refuses to show up in my map list, for some odd reason.

Comment

Hmm, weird. Check that you unpacked the map into correct folder. But I tried the map on my laptop, unpacked it to My Games folder and it worked just fine.

Comment

It works fine but it offers nothing more than a fast-paced, almost random mayhem. The z-axis is nonexistent, there could be at least one higher or lower level. E.g. a way down under the statue, where you can find a small crypt, or something like that. In the end it comes down to chasing around the statue. The lightning is simple, but I don't mind it, as long as it works. And it does But the texturework is too clean and repetitive, you could have at least some dirt decals on the floor, or simply clutter it with some meshes: loose stones, leaves and a bit of grass to break the obvious pattern.

Comment

Working...
          X